Chapter 35: Together Forever

Qing Yi realized that this was probably her last chance. If she did not grasp it well, she would really be sold.

She looked at Chu Tianbao desperately for help and said pitifully, "Master, I'm not asking to be your concubine. I'm satisfied as long as I can serve you by your side." After saying that, she deliberately pursed her pink lips charmingly at Chu Tianbao.

When Bai Wutong saw this, she felt that it was a pity. If she had been born in the modern era, she would definitely have a place in the entertainment industry.

"What about my wife?" Chu Tianbao asked curiously.

"I'll leave."

"No way. I only want my wife." Chu Tianbao was shocked. He hugged her slender waist desperately, afraid that she would disappear instantly.

Everyone in the room stared in surprise.

Bai Wutong patted his back comfortingly and looked at the jealous Qing Yi again. Her calm tone was extremely sarcastic. "You still think you can win over his heart?"

Chu Tianbao seemed like he was dying to become one with Bai Wutong. How could she win over his heart?

Qing Yi refused to accept reality and shouted ferociously, "You're just taking advantage of his foolishness. A jealous ugly freak like you will be replaced by another person sooner or later!"

Lin Yue's expression changed drastically. He rushed forward and knocked Qing Yi unconscious before quickly kneeling on the ground. He said to Bai Wutong apologetically, "I didn't expect her to do this. I didn't supervise her well. Please forgive me, Madam Bai."

Bai Wutong had kindly helped him take care of their young master, which was why she had moved in. However, she was treated like this. How was this repaying a favor? It was clearly creating a feud. Lin Yue's heart was trembling.

Bai Wutong rubbed her tired brows. "It's not your fault. You may leave. We need to rest."

It was Lin Yue's first day here. What could he do?

If the human heart wanted to break out of prison, who could stop it?

She was really tired.

Lin Yue left respectfully with his men. Bai Wutong realized that Chu Tianbao was still sticking to her like an octopus. Thinking of certain images, her cheeks immediately burned. She hurriedly pushed Chu Tianbao's hand away. "It's time to sleep!"

He held on too tightly, and Bai Wutong could not break it. She said angrily, "Let go!"

Chu Tianbao looked up with his watery black eyes and said pitifully, "I don't want to be separated from my wife!"

Chu Tianbao was really afraid that Bai Wutong would leave. No matter how Bai Wutong threatened or persuaded him, it was useless.

Bai Wutong looked at the soft bed that was only a few steps away from him. She could not stop her wave of sleepiness and compromised angrily.

The two of them lay on the bed. Chu Tianbao was hanging on to her like a human koala.

Bai Wutong was so sleepy that she could not open her eyes. But she still could not ignore the hot breath on her face.

Bai Wutong gritted her teeth and opened her eyes. As expected, she met a pair of deep black eyes.

Bai Wutong said hatefully, "Chu Tianbao, get down if you are not sleep!"

After fleeing for so many days, she finally managed to sleep in bed. However, Chu Tianbao was watching her like a ghost all the time. How could she sleep?