Ice to meet you

Summary:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Coming back home means
a new student to meet.

"You say they are more students?" The teen only receives a nod from the old man

"You say they are more students?" The teen only receives a nod from the old man. He was still mentally processing everything that happened. He wanted to test his skills — since he had been told he was good at holding his breath. Encouraged by many of the villagers, he meditates on the frozen pond, only to be surprised by the old man sitting beside him, drinking tea. It was odd but fascinating.

He didn't know of someone that could do the same things as him. When the preposition of joining him as his student came up, he accepted without further questions. Outthought, his interest peaked when the mention of other students came into the conversation.

'Are they the same as him? Are they sorted or faster? Can they hold their breath like him?' Many questions plague the teen's mind. The long journey back to the old man's home only fuels more questions. Considering that they now needed to go up many flights of stairs. He worriedly looked at the man beside him, questioning if he could do it. Before he could help, the old man said, "Better to not keep waiting. Wonder how far they got in their training?" Walking up the stairs, he left the now confused teen behind.

𐦍

Sitting, facing each other across the table with multiple cups filled with medicinal tea that can be applied topically. Since they were still in rehabilitation training. "Okay, okay. This time I got you!" Avidly shouting at the girl in front of him, Cole seemed to challenge her.

Wet from all the previous cups full of tea thrown at him. Refreshing but frustrating. Admittedly though, he was having fun – even if he was losing. Training with [name] was different from training with Master. It was one on one – he liked the challenge of it. 

They were soon interrupted by their Master coming in, accompanied by their new partner. He was tall, had silver white hair and dark skin. His eyes were a deep blue – Cole thought they were kinda creepy. Spotting the opportunity, [name] quickly grabs one of the cups and throws it at his face. Surprising both of the teens. This only amused the older man. 

"Well, it looks like Cole got distracted." Master Wu chuckled, making the black-haired teen looked at [name] with lighthearted annoyance. They only smiled at him. A little confused, the white-haired teen interrupted them, saying, "Um, hello? My name is Zane," stretching out his hand.

Cole stood to shake his hand, presenting himself and [name], who smiled in acknowledgment. Quickly Cole started questioning his Master, "Has he passed the test already? Wow, pretty quick! What can you do?" Only stopping when he noticed that [name] stood beside him. Since he was bombarded with questions, Zane was slightly surprised by his enthusiasm. It was nice, he guess? He wasn't accustomed to being directed with so much conviction before; mostly, when people talk to him, they are either straight to the point or just compliment him. He wasn't really questioned about him a lot back in the village. 

They were unfortunately interrupted – again. This time, it was Master Wu who indicated to Zane that he must start his training. Denying every time Cole asks to see – even dragging [name] to join him in the pleading. Swiftly, low kicking him, making him fall down. "If you finish training with Miss [name] before Zane passes, you may join and be his new mentor on his next training." The words seemed to flip a switch in Cole's brain, standing up and dragging the girl with him to the table they were before.

Letting them alone, both Master Wu and Zane left to start their training.

Notes:: ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ZANE IS HERE! The next chapter will be uploaded right after this one since it is a short chapter  Proofread (686 words) Hope you have a wonderful day! Stay hydrated!

Notes::
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ZANE IS HERE! The next chapter will be uploaded right after this one since it is a short chapter
Proofread (686 words)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Stay hydrated!