Flight of the Dragon Ninja

Summary:
———————
Bros being bros.
(They have a race)

The walk up the stairs to the Monastery was quiet, taking in their surroundings as they held the box tightly close to them

The walk up the stairs to the Monastery was quiet, taking in their surroundings as they held the box tightly close to them. As they finally reached the front doors, they knocked three times while they waited for confirmation to walk in. As she waited for the doors to open, they rocked themselves back and forth with their feet. They looked around; the clouds and many rocks surrounding the Monastery were the only scenery.

"Sigh," Maybe they didn't hear her or were too involved in their training. There are new team members, so it's not unlikely. Maybe they could walk in? They're not strangers...but it would be rude to barge in. Soft groans escaped her lips as they started to bite her nails. Oh, wait. She has her coin! How did they forget? They reached into their right pocket and took it out.

'Okay, 'Heads' for knocking and "Tails' for going in.' They leaned down to place the box on the floor and prepared themselves to toss their coin, letting out a small sigh as she threw it in the air and watched it spin as it fell. Catching it, they check it. Tails had won. Pocketing her coin, she bent to pick up the box – straightened her clothes, and went inside.

The first thing they noticed as they walked in was Nya – who was on the training grounds looking up at the sky. She decided to stand beside her; maybe she would notice her. "[name] is good to see you." Both girls turned around to see Master Wu walking down to them. Nya turned around to wave at [name] – which she returned. "What's the box for?" She asked her as she pointed at it. "Pastries for all, courtesy from Mistress." They said as they handed the box to Master Wu. He accepts it with a subtle bow and walks away from the girls. When he left, they both turned around to their previous position. "The guys are racing." "Oh." After a while, they see the ninja flying around with their dragons and coming down, Jay coming in first — something he made sure to celebrate loudly, only for the other to groan in annoyance. [name] moved from Nya's side and walked to Cole and his Dragon, now named Rocky. As he noticed her, he pulled them into a side hug and ruffled their hair.

"You have to be cheating; there's no way! Like, how do you keep winning?" Kai exclaimed, irritated. Jay momentarily stops his celebration dance. "Oh! Is that jealousy I hear?" This only causes more groans. "Come, man, rematch!" Cole sighed as he leaned on [name] side – who was petting Rocky. "Dude, just let it go." Zane also chimed in, "I agreed." Jay and Kai continued to "fight" each other until Nya mentioned the box [name] had brought with them, making Cole run inside. "We should go after him before he eats it all."

𐦍

All the teens sat at the table as they talked about [name] 's Mistress's "demand."
"Wait, what do you mean we have to visit her?" Asked Kai. "It sort of turned into a tradition for us to visit Miss Mystake," Cole explained to the sibling. "So you guys have visited her then. All of them just nodded while eating. "Trust me, she's cool. Plus, she makes super good pastries, so it is a win-win." Kai sighed; I guess they don't have a choice. "We're still gonna race after this."

𐦍

While they went outside again, the four ninjas were preparing again for another Dragon race as Jay showed off. "Why must we go through this again? I'm the best. I mean, look at me!" Jay said as he jumped up the Dragon statue and posed. Kai only looked up teasingly at him, "Impressive, thunder cracker, but may I remind you we all have dragon suits. So what's your point?", "Well, I—" Grunting one again, Cole stepped up, "Jay's only point is that he won last time, so obviously, he thinks he'll hold the title of Dragon Master forever." Jay jumped down the stairs and walked to the doors; the other three followed him. "This is highly irrational. We should be training. If Sensei finds out—" Zane tried to reason with them, but he was interrupted by Kai, who had opened the doors. "Well, technically, riding your dragon is a kind of training."

"Good luck, boys!" Yelled Nya

𐦍

Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole race each other, riding their dragons as they discuss the winner's prize. "So we all agree, whoever wins this one will be the new Dragon Master for a month. Ready?" Everyone agreed and took off with their signature phrase, "Ninja, go!" The race begins. Kai and Zane are shown to be racing neck and neck. "May the best man win!" Said Zane. "See ya!" Kai said as he slowed down and went under the clouds. As Zane wonders where Kai went, Kai himself distracts Zane. "Need a light?" He teased as Flame spit out fire in Zane's direction. Fortunately, Zane manages to escape the trap. Kai only laughs at this. "Time to fight Fire with Ice!"

Zane goes beside the side of a mountain to use Shard to spit out Ice on Kai and Flame. He passes by a freezing Kai; "Feeling a little chilly?" Meanwhile, Cole and Jay are shown racing each other in a forest. As they head towards a tree, Jay manages to dodge it, but Cole goes straight in its direction. Lucky for Cole, Rocky uses his incredible strength to knock the tree down. "Woah! Yeah, Rocky! Way to go!" The four ninjas now race neck to neck, returning to the Monastery. "Well, guys. Time to activate the turbo. Eat my dust!" Cole uses chicken to make Rocky accelerate faster than the other Dragons.

As the ninja return to Monastery, the Postman is seen complaining about the disruption in his work as he walks up the many stairs. Nya and [name] were sitting outside on rocks, waiting for the boys to land. "Can't believe Cole won," Nya whispered to [name], who stared ahead. He pulled down his hood; "Way to go, Rocky! We are an awesome team!" he declared as he petted Rocky's head. The other landed close, "Nice run, bro, but we'll get you tomorrow." Kai said to him. This made Cole turn around; he faced Kai all confused – and mad. "Tomorrow? We agreed that the winner would be Dragon Master for a month!" Jay laughs silently. Zane intervened with his thoughts, "I don't recall agreeing to that. "Nah-uh!"

The girls could only stare at them, confused by the whole situation. "Oh, brother."

Notes:———————Finally! A new update

Notes:
———————
Finally! A new update. I apologize for the delay but I hope y'all enjoy it. Next chapter will be very different from the "canon" one, since the ninja presence isn't really strong.

Honesty is not that good...

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day and stay hydrated!
1172 words