Flowers

Summary:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The three students share
a very informative
moment about flowers.

"She wants to see me?" Cole looks bewildered by the girl's ask

"She wants to see me?" Cole looks bewildered by the girl's ask. "Mistress says she would like to meet you personally." 'Wow, totally not weird,' thought the teen, a bead of sweat going down his forehead. It's not like he didn't trust her; it's the idea of going alone with [name] to their Mistress' place. Were they any customs to meeting her? Does this count as meeting her parents? Okay, weird thought; erased that last part.

"Does Master know about this? Does he approve? What about our training?" Poor Cole, he was anxious; no questions on that. He was so preoccupied with his thoughts he didn't notice they were walking outside to the front doors of the monastery. Anxiety was a powerful thing, huh?

Master Wu saw the nervous Cole and indifferent [name] pass him. He knew he had to keep an eye on Zane, but he wondered why the black-haired teen was so stiff. Speaking up, startling Cole even more – if possible. "Where are you two going? Have you finished reflex training?" He knew it couldn't be that, but surprises do happen. Cole sent him a worried look that screamed, 'HELP ME,' Well, now he's gotta know what is happening. Looking at [name], he demanded an explanation, only to be met with a hilarious – but honestly scary, reason. He couldn't help but laugh slightly, Mystake was quite overprotective, wasn't she?

He tried to calm down his student, but he would honestly feel the same way if he was in his position. Mystake could be scary when she wants to be. But considering he talked to her about Cole, he believed there wouldn't be a problem. Their conversation was cut short due to Zane flying off the training course.

𐦍

"Answer me [name]; how long have you known her?" Trying to ease his nerves, building a conversation with them. She must be nice, right? I mean, [name] is nice – weird, but nice. "As long as I know Master Wu. She was nice enough to lend me her home." That makes sense.

"Are you a student of hers too?" Sharing her head, she replied, "I work under her. Although I guess I used to be her student, I suppose." Nodding his head with a small "Huh." He didn't like the idea of returning to Ninjago City – considering that's where [name] Mistress home is. He was scared to see someone who might remember him. But his worries soon disappeared when he noticed they were in a place he didn't recall. So the chances of being recognized should be slim. Letting out a sigh of relief, he continued to demand [name] for questions. He learned that sometimes if you want [name] to do something, you have to order them. It was a difficult change as to how he would normally like to talk, but he managed.

They stop in front of a tea shop? 'Didn't expect that, not gonna lie,' thought Cole. Walking straight to the door, a little bell indicated they were at the front. It was a cozy little shop; it wouldn't surprise him if many customers came in and out of it. The air was filled with the smell of many different aromas, probably made by the teas – soft music could be appreciated too. He really didn't pay any mind to that.