Weapons of Destiny

Summary:
———————
Master Wu awakens in the
Underworld and is up to
the ninja to save the day.
Also, Nya + [name] moment?!

The four students ran on their way to the fire temple

"Do they think we'll make it to the temple?" asks Jay with a sigh. He turns his head as he feels a hand on his shoulder; it is Zane. "There's nothing to be gained by questioning; let's keep going."

"Agh! This is so stupid," Cole complains, stopping -- clutching his head in his hands out of frustration. Everyone stops to look at him. The faces of the ninjas were all wearing the same frustrated expression. The helplessness is evident on their faces, lost on what they should do. "We mustn't stop; both Sensei and Kai may need our assistance," Zane stated as he approached Cole – who now crouched, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder. A heavy sigh left his lips, and without looking up, he said, "I know, I know! But it's just frustrating!" Cole exclaimed.

Jay just looked at the scene before him, nervously playing with his hands. He looked to his side, where [name] stood. They seemed indifferent, almost distant from the whole situation. He stretched one of his trembling hands, holding their forearm. He softly called to them, only receiving a hum in acknowledgment. "Everything will be fine..." his words appear to be reassuring for her and primarily for him, trying to convince himself of it too. 
They looked down to where Jay's hand was; how should they respond to this? She could only stare down – not knowing what to do.

"Let's move along, guys..." Cole called to them, appearing to be more calm.

𐦍

"Kai! Sensei!" Cole called out at the entrance of the Fire Temple. As he hears approaching footsteps, he raises both his arms, stopping Jay and [name] from running inside - getting a small groan of pain from Jay in response. As he looks around, Zane removes his hood. "The Sword of Fire and our friends were here, but I only sensed loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near." Cole turned around, still  holding the other two as they listened to Zane's speech - Cole grunted, "Ugh... great. The one place no mortal can cross over." He said as he let go of Jay, bringing both him and [name] to sit in front of the Temple. He removed his hood, resting his head at his hands while she rested on his side as a form of comfort. At least, that's what it looks like to the other two. The ground shakes as they turn around to see the Temple...opening up? Jumping back to distance themselves, they hear Kai's voice from the inside. "We might not be able to cross over..." as the Temple kept opening up, they saw a Dragon exit it. "...but a dragon can."

Coles screams and hides behind [name], leaning at them as he holds their shoulders. Oh yeah, he's scared of dragons. The ninja and [name] just stared at the siblings who rode the Dragon. "I'm sorry?" Jay was too confused by the situation to glance or comment about the siblings, still too concentrated on the freaking Dragon in front of them. "Our father used to tell us stories about the dragons, that they were mythical creatures that belonged to both worlds and ferried between them," Nya said, still on the Dragon, as opposed to her brother jumping down to his teammates.