The Golden Weapon

Summary:
———————
Kai get's jumped by
Master Wu student's.
Oh and they find the
first golden weapon.

"Why do you guys think Sensei wants us to attack this guy?" Four figures crept along the dark Monastery, sneaking into the ceiling beams – watching a guy talking to himself while fighting the air

"Why do you guys think Sensei wants us to attack this guy?" Four figures crept along the dark Monastery, sneaking into the ceiling beams – watching a guy talking to himself while fighting the air. Considering Master Wu, this task shouldn't be surprising; admittedly, he's a weird guy. Ignoring the previous question, one of the figures signals them to initiate the plan.

Landing silently at their positions – one near the door, one in the corner of the room, and the last on face to face with the boy. Each holds a weapon, slowly approaching the male, ready to attack. Surprised by the sudden closeness, the boy manages to strike him first. Taking him and the one by the door down. Shoving his toothbrush into the third one's mouth, then crouching to kick their legs, escaping through the rooftop. While running away, another figure descends from behind him and lands on his back, causing him to fall and accidentally open the secret compartment in the dragon statue. Noticing this, they walked – going to close it before it could be activated. Moving their hand towards it, the boy grabs the figure's cloak to make them lose balance, landing on him. Unfortunately, this only made them press the button, activating the training course.

The other three – that had followed them outside were knocked by it. The one on top of him kicks his head, disorienting him. Standing, they approach the dragon statue and push the button, deactivating the course. They walk to their partners, helping them up. The boy on the floor slowly returned to his senses – and his first action was to run towards them. Before the situation could escalate, Master Wu ends the fight with a resounding "Stop!"

Standing up straight – in a position of attention, calling out, "Yes, Sensei!"

"Wait a minute, they're your students too?" Master Wu nods. "This was my final test, wasn't I-?" Hold up, wait a minute. One of the attacking ninjas stops his sentence, fast to let know how opposed he is to this. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fourth. It's always three. Three Blind Mice. Three Musketeers. Three—"  "What about [name]?" "That's not what I mean, Zane."

"Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that we have trained together. We're solid." Feeling a bit mad about being attacked and then dismissed by his attackers, Kai sassed, "Them probably, but you three? Didn't look solid to me." A gasp was heard – most likely coming from the first ninja. The one called Zane interrupted, asking Master Wu the meaning of all this.

"The four of you have been chosen. Each is in tune with elemental properties. But first, ninja, Go!" Master Wu uses his Spinjitzu to change the outfits of the four boys and give them each a weapon. They were surprised, not expecting an outfit change. Staring at their new clothes – commenting on their new look. 

"Whoa!"

"How'd he do that?!"

"Whoa! Look what color I am!"