The Snake King

Summary:
—————
The ninja get new suits
and lost Lloyd. F in chat.

Skales and Pythor found themselves digging aimlessly in the Sea of Sand

Skales and Pythor found themselves digging aimlessly in the Sea of Sand. When they had been there, he had been entirely silent, causing Skales to despair. —"We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust."— Without turning to look at him, Pythor orders him to keep digging, convinced that the lost City of Ouroboros was beneath them. With a snap, it slides close to him. —"Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate."— he claims to him with annoyance, finding the situation frustrating. With a sigh, Pythor turned to look at his companion. —"I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the Great Devourer."— Skales can't help but shake his head at his words, no longer knowing what to think.

Returning to his task of digging, Pythor finds a switch in the sand and can't help the laughter that escapes his lips. —"I present to you the city formerly known as the Lost City of Ouroboros!"

𐦍

—"Wait, I have a package for Master Wu!"— The mailman shouts into the air as he pedals his makeshift vehicle with all his might. His little invention, which consisted of a bicycle with makeshift wings, was doing its best to catch up with the Bounty, but fatigue was getting the better of him - he could no longer feel his legs. Fortunately, he could make out the silhouette of a person standing on the railings of Destiny's Bounty. —"[name]! Thank heavens!"— With a sigh, he grabs the box and pulls it up, accidentally hitting the girl in the face. —"Sorry!"— Distracted by his miscalculation, he stops pedaling, bringing his invention to a complete stop. Dropping him from the skies with a scream.

They quickly get up when they hear the mailman and can't help but grimace. —"Yikes..."

𐦍

With the boy sitting on his shoulders and the box in his hands, they both look at the girl in red, who is up on a ladder, distractedly struggling with her new invention. —"What are you doing, Nya?"— asks the boy as he lays his head on top of the girl's with a slight pout. She can't help but giggle as she turns to look at the two of them. —"That's a surprise for later, little G."— Bored, he lightly taps the girl's shoulder, and she hops off to let him go. —"Well, good luck. Or so I think."— before leaving, [name] hands the box to him to give to his uncle. She turns her gaze to the girl, who is now on the floor looking for a piece. —"What do you think, [name]? Now, the boys won't be the only ones having fun." She slapped their shoulders against hers, giving them a small smile.

𐦍

—"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, thunderclaps in his ears. Then, when he's stunned, I'll disarm him."— Lloyd's hands moved in all directions as he explained emotionally. But his little rambling was interrupted by a hand ruffling his hair. —"Too late, he's already hypnotized you, and now you're under his control."— Cole tells him with a smirk, getting the little guy to stick his tongue out at him as he removes his hand from his head. —"Or he's already put you in a squeeze."— Zane clarified.— "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."— Kai finishes, making Lloyd grunt as he drops his head on the table.