Never Trust a Snake

Summary:
—————
Lloyd joins the gang

Summary:—————Lloyd joins the gang

"Wake up, Zane. I know where you come from."

My eyes were open, but my body wasn't. I tried to move, but nothing happened. My eyes would get heavy – only opening them for about a split second until they closed again. The shadow of the Falcon only got closer and closer until it landed on a phone line, 'Where did it come from?' I couldn't tell...it scared off a group of birds before it turned to face me completely. After the words fell from its mouth, it screeched.

Zane abruptly tries to stand up, his head meeting with the top bunk of the bed, making him groan. Hissing, he gets out of bed. Rubbing his head, he looked out the window. 'I should probably try to arrange my thoughts. A walk would do me well...' With a stretch, he leaves the room and goes outside. He comes up to the bridge and sees Master Wu and Nya.
–"The hunt starts early today."– He said out loud as the other two turned around, acknowledging him with a nod. –"A watchful eye never sleeps."– Master Wu stated, looking up from the map. Zane tries to look around, looking for his brethren. Something felt a little off; everything seemed quiet.

–"As long as Lloyd and the Serpentine roam freely, no one in Ninjago is safe."– Nya intervenes in his thoughts. Her voice sounded defeated but she looked calm. Her hands didn't fidget. Weird...–"Where are the others?"– She only raised her shoulders, seemingly indifferent. He turns towards his Sensei, waiting for an answer. –"Training on the upper deck."– Zane goes out to look for his team, only to be surprised by the emptiness surrounding him. He continues walking before seeing the Falcon again, perched on the mast. He stops in his tracks, deciding to give the Falcon his full attention, looking up at it. –"You were in my dream, little friend. The last time I saw you, you led me to good fortune. What reason have you returned?"– The Falcon soon flies off, and Zane runs, trying to keep up before it flies away from the Destiny's Bounty. A shadow starts to sneak up behind him. He seemed unaware, but this was soon disproven by quickly facing what was behind him.

–"Lord Garmadon...but you were banished!"– The man only chuckled, slowly making his way closer to the White Ninja. –"Only to return for the Weapons of Spinjitzu."– He pulls out two katanas. –"Soon, I will have the power to recreate Ninjago in my own image!"– With that said, Garmadon charges at Zane, who gets out his Shurikens of Ice and jumps over Garmadon before he can strike him, landing in a defensive position. He growls, his patience running thin. –"Give me your Shurikens of Ice."– Zane furrowed his eyebrows, finding the demand to be a ridiculous one. –"You'll have to take them from me. Ninja, go!"– Zane does Spinjitzu and comes at Garmadon, but he quickly grabs Zane, holds him up, and throws him into a pile of junk, losing his shurikens in the process.

"So be it."

Garmadon cuts a nearby rope, sending a heavy box down on Zane. But just as it was about to be the end for him, the Green Ninja managed to get a hold of it and threw it aside. He could only stare back in amazement, not believing his eyes. –"The Green Ninja. The legend's true."– This would be quite an exciting battle.