Electric metting

Summary:
———————
The newest member of
the teams joins!

Summary: ———————The newest member ofthe teams joins!

"Please never leave again!"

Well, that's one way to be greeted. Their eyes were wide open, her mouth slightly agape. She didn't expect Cole to throw himself onto them when they came back; hugging them by their shoulders, bringing them up with him – due to his height. Damn you, tall people. Zane explained the situation; Cole was just bored. They did ask why she was here, considering her break was longer. Briefly explaining that their Master asked for her to come back early, given he didn't want the boys to get behind in their training – also, they have been skipping their stretching, but that's not the point here. Rehabilitation training was long, and they were still on half of it.

"Yes. Let's train together, like right now!" Cole pushes both Zane and [name] into the Monastery.

𐦍

Ouch.

That hurt.

A brunette boy picked himself up from a rooftop. Testing one of his inventions went south. 'Why did he think they were gonna work anyway?' He asked himself, looking down at his set of gliders. This was the sixth time he had crashed. Don't get him wrong; he's not giving up! It's just frustrating to fail again and again.

Deep in his loathing and self-doubt, he failed to take in Master Wu – who was there with him. So you can guess the scream he left out when the old man talked.

"What?! Who are you?! How did you get there?!"

𐦍

Ah! He missed training with [name]. Not that he didn't appreciate Masters' teachings, but it was so much more fun with her.

He was waiting for his turn again. Zane was chasing down [name] in a game of tag. The goal was to keep up with them and catch her. Unsurprising for him – but amazing to Zane, they couldn't. High-fiving to switch, he began to run.

𐦍

"Is it normal for you to pick up and train kids?" The older man is starting to regret this one. He understands that it is a big change for anyone to leave their life behind and train with seemingly a stranger to be a ninja. But, my word, he didn't stop talking. He answered some of his questions but ignored the teen for the others. He couldn't wait to get back home.

𐦍

"Oh, so that's what I was doing wrong. Thank you for clarifying [name]."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want you to strain our newest member's muscles,"

"I apologize again for that, Cole." A light punch on his arm made him look down at Cole. 'Huh, that hurt more than I thought it would.' Looking down at his hand, shaking it to remove the sting of pain. "Don't worry about it, man; I was joking." The teens were taking a break from training – since they had not finished the cleaning duties for today. [name] left the two to tend to her garden.

"You think Sensei is coming home soon?"

"Considering his track on how many days it usually takes him to get back to the monastery, I said he's supposed to come back today; the latest he will arrive is tomorrow, I'll say."

"Wow, you determined all that with what we told you the first day you arrived?" The sentence confused the taller one; was he wrong for that? However, as Zane predicted, Master Wu came to the Monastery – with a new team member.

𐦍

"So, where would I sleep?" Jay nervously asked the boys, secretly hoping they had their own rooms. To no one's surprise, the boys share a room. He let out a disappointed sigh. 'Figures.'

While walking around the Monastery – and showing him the place, they went outside to the garden. The one that [name] was in.

Many butterflies surrounded the girl – many of them matched her hairpin and her numerous blooming flowers. A smile adorned her face, fondly looking at the butterfly that posed at her finger. The beautiful scene was interrupted by Cole, "Sup [name]! The new guy is here."

Notes:———————This is a disappointing chapter, not gonna lie

Notes:
———————
This is a disappointing chapter, not gonna lie. So sorry for this.
I'm working on the headcanon chapter. As soon as i finish it up, I will upload it.
Not proofread (709 words)
Do have a wonderful day and stay hidrate!