Tradition

Summary:
———————
The new team continues
with the now tradition of
meeting [name]'s Mistress

Summary: ———————The new team continues with the now tradition of meeting [name]'s Mistress

Running around the training ground – evading the attempts of being caught. They raced, moving in a zigzag formation at intervals. Hearing him catch up, she jumped, escaping the male's grasp. The boy looked up at them, surprised. He stopped running – holding his hands up, exasperated; "Oh, come on! That's cheating!" Coming down, [name] stops herself and looks directly at Jay. "[name] didn't cheat, Jay. There are no specific rules in this training that declares any moves as unusable to use as a method to escape." Zane stated, walking up to the duo. "Yeah, Jay, your just mad [name] is better." Teased Cole – leaning on the (h/c)-haired teen. They seemed unbothered by this, allowing him to continue. Jay sighed loudly while walking to the table full of cups, taking a swing from one. "Yeah yeah, I know."

Cole moved his attention to [name] when he felt them moved. Noticing they were taking out her coin. He decided to let her be, to see where it went. Their eyes were glued to her hand as she threw the coin into the air. Oblivious to the other pair of eyes on them. [name] caught her coin and looked at Cole. Smiling, he turned to the other two boys. He suddenly remembered the small game they had made. "Oh! heads or tails?" Zane and Jay looked confused at his sudden excitement, although Jay answered quickly – almost as if he were on automatic. "About what? But Tails!" Zane – also confused, asked what he meant.

Cole lightly punches Jay in his arm, earning a loud "Ow! What was that?!" "I also bet tails!" "And you decide to punch me?"

Zane ignored the boy's and motioned at [name] to continue. Without wasting time, they opened their hands, revealing...

"It's heads."

"Dang it!"

𐦍

"Is it normal of you to bring friends to your Mistress' home?"

"After the first time we met, it sorta became a tradition to visit her."

"Tradition?" Chiming in, Zane voiced that he too had gone through the same thing as Cole described. Jay was still nervous about this whole thing, he knew he could be awkward in new situations – which led him to start talking. That's a bad thing. Once he starts, he can't stop. Walking far behind the others, his mind spiraled on his thoughts. He's going to mess this up, and they're going to hate him and—

"Yo, Jay! Why are you so far back?" Cole yelled at him. The three teens had stopped, waiting for him – unfortunately for him, Cole was getting impatient with how slow he was going. Running to catch up with them. "Um, yeah, sorry. Coming!"

𐦍

The three boys were sitting on one of the tables in the tea shop. Zane seemed neutral, Cole smiled, and Jay was a nervous wreck. They try to calm him down, telling them that Miss Mystake is pretty nice. Well, Zane was – Cole was poking fun at him. What a hypocrite.

Their small talk was cut by [name] coming back with a waiter tray, containing three cups and a plate full of small pastries. Now Cole's excitement makes sense. Whenever sweets – especially cake came into the picture, he was completely on board with anything. You can imagine just how many times people took advantage of this information.

Given each member a drink, [name] sits down, joining them.

"Mistress says she will join us soon."

"Thank you [name]. Maybe you can relax better now?" 'No, Zane, I can't relax just like that.' Jay thought but kept silent. He knows he means well, but this is not the best time.

Seeing the others be so calm should help him keep his cool. But his mind doesn't work like that.

"Please pardon me. I was a little busy today. I'm guessing your Wu's new student."

Great.

𐦍

"What inspired you to take the route of an inventor?"

"I-um, I suppose it's in the family?" Mystake only hummed in response – was he evading the question? Deflated, he continued, "I'm sorry, I can't ignore this. What is happening?"

"What do you mean?" Seriously. How is anyone supposed to react to this? The woman was holding a conversation with him while arm wrestling. Don't get him wrong – it was funny seeing Cole lose to the older woman, but it was still a weird image. "How are you- why are you doing this?" Mystake only turned to the struggling teen, whose other friend only distracted him by "the percentage of success he had'' – which is low, and then back to him. She didn't see anything wrong. "It's quite easy, actually" "Hey!" "Your chances are now two percent." "Zane, buddy. You're supposed to be on my side!" Taking advantage of his distraction, Mystake finished the competition by winning – obviously. Cole only bangs his head on the table, receiving some light pats on his shoulder. "You were closer this time," Without looking up, he replied; "Don't lie to me."

𐦍

"No offense [name], but Miss Mystake is weird."

"How dare you?!" Cole shouted in defense of the woman. "She's super chill." "Yeah, no doubt, but she can still be weird. Again no offense." Jay turned to [name], who wasn't really paying attention to the conversation – finding their Mistress gift far more interesting. 'New flowers for the garden.' Feeling a weight on her shoulders, looking at her side to see Cole leaning against her. "What type of flowers did she give you this time?" Reaching in the bag, she took out one of the seed packets, giving it to him. "Ipomoea purpurea. They seemed pretty, but why such a long name?" Seemingly more awake than before, Zane immediately responded; "They are more commonly known as morning glory, with trumpet-shaped petals and heart-shaped leaves. They come in many different colors, ranging from – most commonly, blue and purple. Even pink, white and red."

"I always forget you're a walking encyclopedia."

"Thank you!"

"How much do you know about flowers?" Jay asked, intrigued. "I'm not quite sure. I haven't really thought about it." Jay excitedly asked for the bag in [name] hands. Giving it to him, he closed his eyes and pulled a random packet, and showed it off. "What are these!"

They continued to quiz Zane about the many different flowers all the way back.

Notes: ———————Jay, in a room with Cole , Zane, [name] and Mystake: It's calm in here

Notes:
———————
Jay, in a room with Cole , Zane, [name] and Mystake: It's calm in here.
Jay: It scares me...

I love bonding moments <3
Does the group feel like friends? I would like to know what you think about it. Sometimes it feels like my writing doesn't match my ideas and I can't really convey everything I want.

I'm excited for the pilot episodes!
(1143 words)

Have a lovely day and stayed hidrated!