Home

Summary:
——————
Zane wanders after a Falcon.

The next day, the Monastery was once again filled with the grunts and fights of the Ninja

The next day, the Monastery was once again filled with the grunts and fights of the Ninja. Their Master's meditation is rudely interrupted; with a shake of his head, he stands up and goes to the video game room — only to be pleasantly surprised that none of the Ninjas are there.

"My turn! Uh, it's my turn!"

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this!"

"Yeah? How about a little of this?"

"Monkey paw to the head!"

"Ninja, roll!"

"Dragon punch!"

Following the voices, Master Wu makes his way to the training grounds. The scene before him shocked him — the Ninja are training. Jay deflects arrows with his (weapon), and Cole is practicing on the dummies. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu, and Zane is meditating.

"Ninja, go!" By the end of Kai's sentence, his spinning was interrupted by Zane's abrupt movements — his meditation process ending. He jumps in front of Jay, who clarifies that he didn't like it. "Hey! Huh?" Zane continues to go about his...process as he steals Cole's (weapon); "Zane, what the heck?" Ignoring the two, Zane Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip. "Whoa, oof!".

The other three groan to themselves as they regroup away from Zane's disaster. Kai was the first to voice his frustration. "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us." Cole looks back at his fellow Ninja, seeing him stand with the dummies. He shakes his head as he faces Kai; "Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him..." He crosses his arms as Jay buts in the conversation, "It's like he's in his own world." He raises his voice as he turns towards Zane's direction. "I BET HE CAN'T EVEN HEAR US!" Master Wu approaches the three disturbed Ninja.

"Sensei, Zane's...weird," Kai whispered as he walked closer to Master Wu. "What is weird? Someone different or someone different from you?" His Sensei questions him, only for the Ninja to shake their head — sharing their past experiences with the White Ninja. "No, Sensei. He's 'weird' weird."

𐦍

Cole was reading a newspaper, trying to entertain himself while doing some private business in the bathroom. He whistled, blissfully unaware of what would happen in the next few seconds. Zane enters the bathroom, not minding or seemingly caring that he is there, and walks directly to the sink to grab his toothbrush. Cole could only look at him — almost disgusted that he just...walked right in.
"Do you mind?!"

ʚɞ

Jay was a little disappointed that Zane decided to join him and Nya in their rom-com marathon. But he tried his best to ignore it. I mean...Nya agreed to watch something with him!

"Goodbye, my darling..." The man on the TV said while caressing the face of his lover. Both of them crying, their goodbyes too much for them – and the ones watching. Jay was sniffing while Nya did her best to compose herself, wiping the stray tears that had dared to fall. Despite that, Zane thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Loudly laughing at the couple's despair – making Nya and Jay look at him with confusion and anger.