Rise of the Snakes

Summary:
———————

"Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all: Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find four ninja to collect them first."

[name] peaked her head outside her garden, looking around for any signs of Kai – nothing

[name] peaked her head outside her garden, looking around for any signs of Kai – nothing. Perhaps he had forgotten about the garden? It has been a couple of weeks, hasn't it? The Ninja had decided to take a break from everything, really. No more training, sleeping late, eating junk food, and many other things. It wouldn't be a surprise if they had gotten out of shape. Yet, they were still worried about them.

'What should I do? I don't hear them around, and that's strange,' she wondered as she straightened out her cloak. She takes out her coin and throws it up, grabbing it once it comes down. 'Okay, let's look for them.' She started picking up her tools, saving them in their place. Walking out, she made her way to the training grounds – not seeing anyone around. She walks out of the Monastery and stands outside on a rock, looking at the sky. 'Not flying today.'

With a sigh, she walks towards the Dragon pen – maybe they were taking care of them? As she walked in, the Ninja's Dragons looked up at her; they seemed a bit excited. The first one she approached was Rocky, petting him. Accepting the affection, he nuzzles his head in hers while puffing. The other Dragons were getting a bit rowdy, jealous of not receiving the girl's attention.

'Oh boy...'

𐦍

Master Wu was meditating in his room, concentrating his breathing and thoughts — taking a deep sigh as his mind cleared.

"Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?"

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team."

His students' voices interrupted his alone time; he opened up one eye, waiting to see if he could hear more of them. Nothing. He closes his eyes once again, trying to concentrate on his meditation.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it!"

Okay, no. He gets up – blows out all of his candles, and moves to the training ground, finding none of the Ninja are there. Still hearing the combat sounds, he looks for them in a different room and finds them playing video games. "Fantastic, I'm out of lives!" Jay shouted as he crossed his arms and threw his controller to the side. "But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!" Zane replied, making Jay feel more embarrassed about his loss. "Ha! Good one, Zane." Said Kai as he slaps his shoulder. He turns to look at Jay; "What's wrong Jay? I thought you were THE best at video games?" Jay groans as he hides his face in his hands. "I am! Zane just cheated or something!" He points at Zane, "Who do you think you are?!" Cole decides to cut him off, lightly pushing him out from Zane. "Calm down, man. Nobody is gonna steal your title. And you!" While pointing at Kai, he said, "Stop messing with him, okay?" Kai raises his hands in defense while everyone calms down a bit.