𝐢.

THE REDHEAD MALE PUSHED, his face even closer to the screen in front of him, his heart growing in his body just at the sight of a familiar H/C haired girl walking onto a talk show, her smile growing as she waved towards the crowd of people that happily cheered for her. He loved how humble and affectionate she was with her fans, and that's also apart of the reason he fell so deep in love with her.

The woman took the last few steps over to the comfortable chair not too far from her before she took a large step in front of it and plopped herself down on it with a short giggle that was shared with some others from the crowd.

"Hello, everybody! It's your host Angel, and today I'm here with-" Y/N flinched at the sudden noise from the people in front of her before she darted her eyes over to see the familiar dark haired man in a navy suit with pursed lips that was matched with a slight smirk at the sound of the crowd going wild all for the girl beside him.

Y/N awkwardly smiled at the crowd in front of her before she pushed both of her hands out and waved them up and down, signaling for her fans to calm down a little before she finally stopped screaming to whisper with each other, "Y/N L/N... I'm here with Y/N.."

Some of the people around the two started chuckling at the awkwardness sensed through his slick voice before he playfully rolled his eyes and turned back to the girl that only bit her bottom lip with her grin growing.

"Well hello there, Y/N," the man that went by Angel greeted, his dominant hand pushing out to give the female a hand shake while he watched her do the same.

Their hands touched and then they both gave each other a firm handshake before Y/N gently pulled her hand back with yet another chuckle escaping her lips, "Hi, Angel. I feel great to be here..!"

"Oh is that so?" He hummed as he brought his face closer to hers, listening to the slight gasps and laughter that erupted from the groups of people once again.

All Y/N felt she could do was nod her head and give him another awkward smile so that's exactly what she did, "Mhmm, that's what I just said isn't it?"

"Getting feisty now are we?" Angel then leaned back and glanced at the crowd for a split second before he intertwined his fingers together, his dark eyes sparkling just at the sight of the female.

"No, no... I was only joking around with you..." there was a little pause between the men and women, so she thought she would get rid of it, "Anyway! What do you have for me today, Angel?"

"Ahhh, I just love it when you call me that," he sighed out while the crowd only admired him for his boldness towards the beautiful female that had cheeks that already began to heat up.

Placing both of her hands in her lap so that she could fiddle with them, that's when she tilted her head, her H/C hair brushing against her face while she did that action, "Well... is that not your name?"

"Oh no, it is." He answered casually as he piped up in his own comfortable seat, the people around only howling louder, clearly finding him hilarious.

"So.. as I was saying! What do you got for me??" She immediately changed the topic, not wanting to give Angel or the people around any false hope of them ever being together, but also not wanting to reject him on the spot since she didn't want to seem like a bad person.

"Alright! So today I'm gonna ask you some questions, as usual, and then... we'll let you talk to some of your fans! How does that sound to you!"

Nodding her head at the dark haired males words, that's when Y/N gave him a teeth showing grin, "That sounds awesome!"

"Okay! First question..." Angel whirled his seat around before he crouched over a little, yanked the cards from off the table, and then turned back towards the female that patiently waited for the series of questions he had prepared for her.