𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

JACKSON LOOKED INTO Y/NS, eyes as he pulled down her underwear to reveal her sopping wet pussy. They both knew that his kisses were going to lead up to something else of course, but they both still felt so good about what was going to happen. He had his face inbetween her thighs while he rubbed his hand against his hard dick that sat through his underwear, glad that she was giving him atleast one more chance to see if he was worthy for any type of love from him. She knew that this probably wasn't the way to go about it, but she just couldn't help herself with this man, and she didn't know why.

He pushed his face closer towards her aching pussy while he practically drooled, his dick growing bigger through his underwear as his entire body heated up from how aroused he was getting, "I can't wait to taste you Y/N..."

"Oh yeah...?" She breathed out with her chest moving up and down while she reached her right hand out to the males head, immediately intertwining her fingers through his red hair, making a moan vibrate out from his throat as he continued staring up at her with tired eyes that were also filled with lust.

His breath repeatedly hit against her bare pussy that clenched around nothing, causing her to throw her head back before she heard the ginger say something that caught her attention, "How messy can I be..?"

Biting down on her bottom lip as she felt the ends of her lips quirking upwards, there was a sigh that passed her lips as she basically pet the red haired teen, her hips already beginning to buck up as she imagined how cute he'd look with his lips all over her, only causing her mind to spiral even more because she didn't know how long she'd be able to wait for him, "You can be as messy as you want, Jackson.."

That's when the red haired man smiled up at the female before he parted his lips with his gorgeous blue eyes glancing down at her pussy, his mouth making contact with it, making her throw her head back once again, a slight moan leaving her throat as she gripped her fingers through his soft hair, "Mmmhhh... Jackson..."

Jackson thought that his name just sounded so perfect in her voice, and it only motivated him to do so much more, even making him already start planting soft yet sloppy kisses against her pussy, earning an even louder moan from the older woman that bucked her pussy up on his lips once again, the feeling of his mouth pushing her over the edge since she wasn't used to the feeling already.

He then stuck his tongue out, taking licks at her pussy that continued thrusting up onto his tongue that pleased her. She had heavy breaths leaving her while she kept her hold tight through his hair, the feeling of his saliva running through her pussy being enough to make her push her leg over his shoulder, "Mmmhh... Keep going..."

Y/N shivered against his mouth while she slowly spread her legs even wider, his head already turning to the side as he proceeded to eat her pussy, causing wet sounds to come from that action. He found the lustful shine through her E/C eyes so sexy, he didn't know how much of her he'd ever be able to take now that he'd finally gotten her in his grasp.

His slender fingers wrapped around her thigh while he still kept the deep eye contact he and the celebrity had, his eyes looking groggy as he swiped his tongue up and down her wet folds, watching the way her hand went up to her breast so she could fondle it in pleasure, "Mmhhnn... Fuck... J-Just like that, baby..."

Once the ginger processed those words, he wasted no time in wrapping his lips around her clit, sucking at it while he pressed his mouth further down onto her once he felt her twitch underneath his mouth, her eyebrows knitting and her body slightly squirming from the pleasure within her body, "Aughhhmm...!! Jackson..."

Some of his drool was seeping out of his mouth while he kept sucking on her clit, making her feel all sorts of pleasure as he did so.

Y/Ns breaths were growing louder and louder with each second the redhead spent focusing on her clit before he pulled back, his blue eyes looking darker as he licked his lip, trying to savor the flavor of her pussy until he dived right back in, his tongue beginning to swirl all around her clit. He gripped on the sides of her thighs as she rolled her pussy all over onto his lips, the facial expressions she were making already being imprinted into the teens mind while he still felt some of his saliva leaving his mouth.

Jackson paused for a split second until he took one hand away from her thigh, feeling it slump down beside his body before he swiped his tongue against his lips again, his stare strong against his finger that slowly entered the older woman that widened her eyes, her pussy clenching around his finger that slipped through her, "You like that...?"

She slightly arched her back while she nodded her head at the ginger that parted his lips before he put them together, letting his spit land on her pussy until he almost immediately latched his lips back onto her pussy, "God, Jackson..."

Jackson repeatedly slipped his slender finger in and out of her pussy, making sure to curve it upwards whenever it was deep inside of her so she could feel good all because of him. His tactic seemed to be working though, because Y/N was moaning and grinding on his mouth like crazy, and she clearly wanted so much more of him, "Fuck, yes.. yes...!"

Gripping his hair tighter through her fingers, Y/N let louder whimpers and moans at the feeling of him licking at her clit at a faster pace before he ate it some more, her pussy throbbing at the feeling of his tongue thrashing up and down over it, causing her to throw her head back as she grew overwhelm by the feeling, "Jackson...!! Shit, so good... mmhhnnm...!"

His finger went in and out of her as he pushed his head back, tilting his head as he looked back up into her eyes until he slipped his finger out of her, putting his middle finger closer to his index finger before he pushed them back into her, making her back arch even more, her stomach twisting in pleasure at the other finger that entered her pussy,

He went back into her pussy with his head twisting from side to side while he pleased her, some of his heavy breaths hitting her pussy that already had some of her just seeping out of it.

Quickly thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy that now clenched around not one, but both of his fingers, she parted her lips and let her E/C eyes roll into the back of her head, her hand still fondling her boob, "Awwww, fuck!!"

Jackson curved his fingers up inside of her, repeatedly hitting a spot that caused her to cry out in pleasure. He was making her feel a way she'd never felt before, like he was putting his all into simply making her feel good, and that's also where the passion between the both of them came in.

The male licked all over her to the point that her pussy was even more soaked than before, but she didn't mind at all. He was making her feel so good and that was all that mattered while she went into a daze her legs still trembling while she endured the feeling of him stuffing his fingers in and out of her gushing wet pussy, "Baby...!! Keep g-going... You're.. doing so well-"

She felt her breath hitch as he pushed his fingers even deeper into her, making her stiffen up as she felt him put his lips around her clit once again, sucking on it with tired eyes that squinted up at her so he could see all of her beautiful expressions she made, "H-Haahh...!"

There were then a few more obvious shivers that overcame her body before she finally relaxed against the bed, her body letting go while she fluttered her eyes shut, allowing her hot cum to drip out of her pussy, "Mmmnnhnmmm... Yes.. f-fuck, Jackson..."

The male didn't stop there at all, though. He slowly kept his fingers going in and out until he pulled them back, immediately stuffing them into his mouth, tasting the sweet taste of her buttery cum against his tongue, "Hmmm..! You taste so good... So sweet..."

"Shit..." she breathed out before exhaustedly turning her face back down towards the redhead, "You really know what to do, don't you...?"

Pulling an almost innocent smile, the boy then nodded his head to the older female that pulled her fingers away from his soft hair, "Mhmm, and we're not even done."