𝐢𝐢.

ONCE JACKSON REALIZED, that he was the first to call the phone, his eyes grew wide and all he could do was smile widely at the sight of the older woman taking the device in her dominant hand before she put it up to her ear with a smile as big as the redheads. He was so convinced that they were magically connected, and the smile didn't help at all because he grew even more in love with her just by that.

"Hello?" She tilted her head to the side before she glanced directly into the camera, causing the gingers heart to throb even more since he felt he was actually having a one on one conversation with the woman except everyone else was drowned out and didn't exist.

Looking right at his screen while his lip trembled, he didn't think he could say anything but time was wasting so he just uttered the first thing that was on his mind, "Y/N...?"

"Yeah, it's me! What's your name?" The female giggled at the boys slight voice crack through her name, her eyes lighting up just because of how adorable she thought the boy sounded on the other side of the phone.

Even though Jackson was a little offended by the fact that the celebrity didn't know his name, he brushed it in a exhaled out of his mouth, his heart still hopping up and down in his chest, "It's Jackson... Jackson Hart..."

Giggling at how low his voice went a little, she tilted her head back up and straightened her posture a little, "Awww! That's a cute name Jackson! What are some questions you have for me??"

"I wanted to ask you, ummm..." Jackson thought to himself for a quick minute before he yanked the device away from his ear as he cursed to himself for not thinking of what he wanted to say to the woman on his screen in front of him.

Jackson clenched his jaw and looked from side to side in worry, not wanting to go from his girlfriend just yet, so he decided to come up with something that had been in the back of his head for a while. "Well.. uh- since you're not gonna get married anytime soon, then.. Would you mind waiting for me...?"

Everybody around the two started laughing and cackling out just by Jackson's question that went through seeming unserious even though he was completely genuine about the whole thing he'd just said.

But since Y/N took it as a joke as well she went along with it, unaware of the massive storm she'd just created by her next words, "Of course I'll wait for you. You don't need to worry about that, Jackson...."

"Awesome!! When I get out of here I'll be seeing you! I'm coming in only a week! Isn't that great!?" Y/Ns eyebrows raised at the mention of him taking a trip over to her and she dropped her mouth open, but still kept the same smile across her lips.

"Oh, you're coming to see me? How old even are you...?" She murmured the last part with a slight chuckle that followed afterwards, a little glint of concern growing through her E/C eyes that Jackson found so beautiful.

Gulping at the question that left the females mouth, the man then looked down at the floor with a bad feeling in his stomach at the thought of lying to her, but he knew he had to if she was ever going to be interested in him, "Uhhh, I'm twenty three...!"

"Well then that's great! Are you staying here for a few days or what?" The celebrity questioned with a little hum afterwards, her blinking becoming a little more slower while she propped her chin up in the palm of her hand.

"No I'll be living there permanently." The boy tried everything to stop himself from saying the words with and you after that, and luckily he was able to fight back against doing that since he pursed his lips and closed his eyes shut.

"Good for you.... So do you have any more questions for me?"

"Yes. Do you think you're the type to fall in love with one of your fans... or.. would you? Do you think you ever could??" The eagerness was clear in his voice, but nobody on TV decided to mention it even if they thought Jackson was a little creepy towards the woman.

"Uhhh.. I mean I guess it's possible for me to fall for someone that also happens to be one of my fans.. I don't think I'd search for a fan of mine if I were to get into a relationship though because I feel I'd most likely go for someone that knows very little about me, or maybe even nothing at all. I don't know, that's just what I look for though.."

"Cool cool.." by the time there conversation went a little dry, Jackson was laying on his stomach as he played with little strands of his hair, and he felt a lot more comfortable. It was like he was actually talking to the girl alone, "So yeah, as I said before, you should really wait for me!!"

"Yeah?" The female tilted her head to the side once again, her voice going a little higher as she tried her hardest not to laugh in the gingers ear, "Is that what you want?"

Giggling at the soft tone in the older girls voice, Jackson only felt himself falling even more head over heels with her and he didn't want her to go anymore, "Mhmm! I want it so bad.."

"Awwww, you're so cute! Anyway-"

"I love you..!!!"

The people all around gasped in shock at the man's boldness even though it was completely normal for Y/N to hear people she'd never met tell her that they loved her, "Jackson that's so sweet of you!! I love you too of course!"

Although it was normal for people to shout I love you and tell her I love you, Y/N could just tell that there was something more passionate and sincere in the three words he uttered out for the woman, and she loved that and adored that. It made her feel a little special, but yet again she didn't say anything, she just smiled to herself, waiting for the stunned boy with red cheeks to say something else.

Most of the time the people that would ask for photos and autographs would tell them they loved her but it wasn't as sincere as Jackson's. It was usually due to the excitement that filled them and Y/N knew that was all they could think of or say. Not that she had a problem with it, it was just that this time it actually made her feel things.

"Anyway! We should probably move onto the next person, yeah?" Angel whipped his head towards the crowd that began colliding their hands together once again, agreeing with the dark haired man.

"Wait everybody." Y/N called out as she looked back at the crowd once again, lifting a finger that caused the people to stop all of the movements they were just doing, "Calm down..."

She then cleared her throat and pushed her E/C eyes back onto the screen in front of her, unknowingly making eye contact with the boy that shivered on his bed a little. He wished that she could look at him in person like that. "So you tell me that you're coming to see me in a week... By that do you mean you're coming to the meet and greet??"

"Yes! But don't worry. I'm moving to your city so I'll always be close!" The last part would've been creepy if he said it in a different voice, but since he didn't it sounded perfectly normal and it didn't bother the older girl at all. She just smiled as usual.

"Then I'll see you there Jackson.. I may even give you a little text." Y/N hummed, listening to some of the jealous scoffs that came from people in the crowd.

While everybody was too busy getting jealous and excited for the redhead, Jackson was raised to his feet cheering and squealing but trying to hold his breath in all at the same time. He couldn't believe his ears and he actually didn't think it'd be this easy to gain the woman's attention. It looked like he was right. Him and Y/N really were made for each other after all.