𝐢𝐢𝐢.

JACKSON PULLED HIS DEVICE, away from his ear with an eye roll from his blue eyes and a heavy sigh coming past his lips. He just hated the many calls that his mother bombarded him with ever since he finally left his home to move to the same city Y/N was in. He felt so embarrassed because he hated being treated like a child with her. He even wondered if the love of his life would look at him that way once she found out his real age.

His blue eyes scanned all over his new apartment that had a beautiful view coming from the window beside him, and it was clear that he was born into a family with money, but that was nothing compared to the money Y/N had all together.

The man stood in the middle of the empty room before he drowned a little and shrugged, just waving his arm to the side to toss his bags and suitcases all against the floor like it was nothing. He only cares about one thing in the world and one thing only.

He didn't even bother to check himself because ever since he'd discovered new and more things about the woman that was so called the love of his life, he had been so obsessed with her. He had a lot of different phases, and at this point he believed that she wasn't just a phase, she was apart of his everyday life and routine.

The ginger constantly check her page, her story, any new articles that were written about her and many more. Sometimes he'd even stay up just rewatching some of his favorite movies and shows that had her in it, and it didn't even matter if she was the worst character to ever exist, she was always his favorite and some people even thought he was crazy for that.

She was just always there with him, and nobody dared to question his love for the woman even though it was clearly unhealthy and very one sided. He had a parasocial relationship with the woman and that was not a good thing at all.

Even when he began to go through personal stuff, she was just always the person he'd run to, which was very sad because many others, including his own mother, believed that he should've been seeing a therapist this whole time he'd been obsessing with the female because they felt it was too late now.

After a few minutes of dozing off just at the thought of the older woman that seemed to be in his mind twenty four seven, Jackson shook away those wondering thoughts about her and realized that he could just see what she was up to at the moment.

He pulled his phone back up to his face once again and opened up his phone, not surprised by the fact that Y/Ns account was already shown right on his screen.

Chuckling to himself and blushing just by the look of her face being exposed to him, Jackson pressed his finger against the newest post that was just posted by the female before he immediately hearted it, saved it, and even took a screenshot of it.

"Aaahhh!! She's just so pretty!" He squealed to himself like a little girl that'd just sold out on all of her girl scout cookies.

After admiring the photo for a few more minutes that would feel like hours to anybody else, the ginger tapped his finger against the comments and his mouth dropped at what he saw because he just wasn't expecting it at all.

Jacksons eyes shinned at what he was seeing because almost all of the comments were asking about him and him only. The fans were intrigued on what Y/N had to say about the redhead that was behind the phone.

He couldn't believe that there were actually people in the world that also wanted them together, and he loved that they even made accounts dedicated to him just because they liked him.

Some people even managed to find his account through Y/Ns massive following as well, which was pretty creepy, but also so cute to the blue eyed male.

Scrolling through all of the fan accounts on the other side of his phone with shock written on his features, his eyebrows raised and he started laughing hysterically just by the matching profile pictures all of the people had.

It was a shape of some random man that was covered in all black and had a question mark written in the middle of his body, and he thought that was clever since they didn't know his identity until today.

Inlovewithjacksonhartrn
They would honestly make such a cute
couple!! I don't know why Y/N is acting
like they didn't have the cutest talk before.
Plus he sounds so freakin' cute omggg!

Jacksons.hart
HE IS SO SOSS SOSOSO
ADORABLE I LOVE HIM SM AND
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE
LOOKS LIKE!!

1 reply

Y/NsCupxcakeee
WE FOUND HIM HIS ACCOUNT
IS Jackson__hartsY/N12

1 reply

Jacksons.hart
OH MY GOD HES SO CUTE!
THATS SO CUTE!! HE LOVES HER
THEY NEED TO GET MARRIED ASAP
NO ROCKYYYY

Y/N.Edits144
I ship it i cannot lie

Jacksonhartssecondwife
I'm his wife people. Me and Y/N
are married to him guys stay mad!!

Jackson didn't like the sound of another person trying to take his Y/N away, but he assumed, or well atleast hoped that it was a joke, so he shrugged it off and went back to the shock that all of those people knew who he was now.

Swiping off of Y/Ns account with his heart pumping fast in his body, he tapped on his own profile and gasped at the sight of the new twenty one thousand followers that flooded through his following like crazy. He didn't think he would ever be able to grow this big this fast, but here he was.

He pressed against the latest photo on his account, and tapped onto the comments, shocked by how his comments went from twelve to two thousand in just a day.

Jacksons.hart
I LOVE HOW ALL OF HIS POSTS ARE
OF Y/N MY HEART IS MELTING
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

IamsosoinluvwithY/N
Wait they'd actually be so cute together
Just look at himmm!! Adorableness!

Markusbrownn.n
Idk how you guys ship him with Y/N
Like.. look at him LOL he doesn't
stand a chance with herrr

1 reply

Yourbxstffriend
You wish you looked like Jackson
HAHA look at all the photos you post
of yourself, you are HIDEOUSSS

1 reply

Candyccaneee
Bro I can already tell that this new
fandom thing is going to be so
fucking toxic

1 reply

Yourbxstffriend
He was being so rude to Jackson
for no reason all because he's jealous like

jacksonhartxY/N4ever
He is so so obsessed with Y/N and
I see that as a green flag like IDC what
any of you guys say it's so cute

Y/Nluvrrr
Jackson you're popping off right now

1 reply

HerefortheY/N.ngl
IK I WONDER WHAT HES
THINKING RIGHT NOW HAHA

Jackson leaned back a little before he dropped his arm down to his side with excitement running all through his body. He didn't even know what to say. He could barley even utter a word right now. He knew that Y/N had officially acknowledged him at that point and he hoped that she'd actually keep her promise and give him a text.

After those exact thoughts went through his mind, a pinging sound came from his phone and he raised his device back up to his face just like before, only this time he was even quicker with it.

ActuallyY/N
Hii! I saw how you look so now I can actually
know who I'm going to be looking out for
tomorrow lolll!

You're actually so handsome by the way!!!

Oh and the people love you so much already
lmao, I'm so sorry if you're annoyed because if
so, I completely understand.. it can get so
annoying at times

Jackson couldn't believe his eyes at all. It was like all of his dreams were coming true all in one day, and he wasn't mad at that at all. He loved it so much and he felt all the adrenaline running into his veins like nothing.