𝐱𝐱𝐢.

AFTER A FEW WEEKS JACKSON, had gotten way more comfortable in Y/Ns home, but of course she didn't allow him to live with her. He was already spending most of his time there, even without her permission. It was so strange to the woman, he acted like they'd known each other all their lives, but little did she know that's how he'd always felt about her, and that's exactly how he was so perfectly okay with being so close to her, meanwhile she was still getting used to him being around. Sometimes he'd even scare her in her own home, yet she still couldn't tell if it was getting out of hand or not.

Groaning out loud as she made eye contact with the ginger boy that sat on one of the stools infront of her fancy counter, she watched as he opened his mouth, feeding himself a spoonful of some of the cereal he'd bought in order to really be comfortable inside of her home, "Again?? This is the fifth night in a row... Isn't your mom a little worried about where you might be??"

"I don't live with my mom. I live by myself." He answered confidently, his eyes narrowing at her words. He was a little offended that she truly did think of him as some kind of rowdy teenager that couldn't fend for himself, even though another part of him knew she was right. He didn't even pay for his home, his mom did. It seemed as though she wanted him out the house as soon as possible.

That's when a scoff left past Y/Ns mouth as she made her way towards the other side of the counter. She knew exactly how this was going to go, but she still wanted to question him about it, "Oh yeah...? Whose money? Daddy's or mommy's?"

"Mommy's." He responded with an eye roll of his blue eyes before he continued eating his breakfast, listening to the hum that came from the celebrity. He tried not to pay it any mind though. He knew she was only trying to get under his skin, and although it was kind of working, he wasn't in the mood to have any sort of problems with the woman, especially not after the way she had no issues with leaving him behind like he was nothing but a nuisance to her.

Chuckling out, Y/N then turned her back to the redhead that simply kept on eating, his blue eyes on her every move. She noticed this, but she'd gotten used to his stares. She couldn't tell if they were stares of adoration, hatred, or anything else. They were basically unreadable, so she just gave up on trying to find out what they were trying to say to her, "I figured... You do seem like a mamas boy.."

"Nope. Not a mamas boy. I'm pretty sure she hates me..." Jackson mumbled out, and just as he was about to continue, he watched the celebrity bend over to get a pan or something of this sort. It wasn't like he was paying attention to any of that though because he thought the real prize was right infront of him. His eyes widened, his cheeks turned bright red, and his spoon was slowly sinking back down into his bowl.

Y/N pulled herself up once she found what it was she was looking for, and she turned back around, only this time she wasn't paying too much attention to Jackson, she was only thinking of the meal she was about to prepare for herself, "Ahh, what makes you say that?"

Shaking his head from side to side as he slumped over against the stool, he sent her a reassuring glance and acted as if he was shrugging it off, which he was. He never really liked talking about his past, especially not to the woman he loved the most. He wanted her to love him for what he was now, not for something back then, "I don't want to.. g-get into the details of any of that, but umm... Are you gonna make something for yourself?"

"Yeah... why?" Raising her eyebrow at the boy, she then turned around to open her fridge, allowing her E/C eyes to skim over all of the options she'd already had going on inside of her head. She already knew where the redhead was going with this, but she tried to play stupid just so he would back down.

Unfortunately for Y/N, that wasn't the case at all. Jackson piped up against his seat and walked right up behind her, his head tilting to the side as he crossed his arms, a determined expression forming over his beautiful features. The celebrity couldn't help but find him adorable, so a soft smile was placed on her lips, "I can make it for you."

"What makes you think I want you to do that??" The same smile coated her mouth as she asked that, and that caused the redhead to repeat the gesture, his cheeks getting even hotter just from how she looked at him.

Jackson sighed happily, his hands now taking Y/Ns in his own, causing her lips to form into a tight line as she was still getting used to his touch, she simply stared back at him, no emotion on her face even though he was now in a more excited mood than before, "I like you, I really do.. but we have to be honest with eachother. I'm the better cook."

Follow my second account in case I get banned on here guyysss!! ZOMB1EEEE