𝐱𝐢𝐢.

THERE WAS NOTHING BUT, a large wave of unbearable silence after the blurted question came from the older female on the other side of Jackson's device. He didn't want his own love breaking down his secret to his mother at all, and vice versa. He didn't know how long he was going to keep his real age a secret as well, but all he knew was that the older woman definitely wasn't going to find out today, so he put the phone up to his ear and cleared his throat while he turned himself around, trying to make sure that the celebrity wouldn't hear him at all.

"Yeah, mom... This is Y/N! She.. just had a new movie come out, so I'm watching it right now...!" He whispered underneath his breath as he glanced over his shoulder a bit, noticing the expression of confusion cover the woman's face before he turned his eyes back to his device.

The mother could only cringe at what she'd just heard from her teen that anxiously bit on his bottom lip, "Ugh... What did I tell you about her??! This is seriously creeping me out. How are you still inlove with that woman...? Like honestly.. you've never had any real interests.. and that scares me because Y/N has always seemed to be the only thing you were ever interested in."

She didn't think she was being dramatic at all, but Jackson did, and that proved a lot about the redhead because everyone around him knew about his strange fixation with the celebrity, but it was all blind when it came to himself seeing what the problem with this obsession was.

When he was younger and he found out about her, he would sometimes keep himself locked in his room just so he could imagine fake scenarios of him and the older woman, and there'd also be times where he would just stay in all day watching shows, movies, interviews, behind the scenes or absolutely anything that featured Y/N.

He wanted to know every little thing about her to the point that he was just uninterested and uncomfortable with anybody else in his life, and that was so unhealthy.

Even when he was going through puberty, he was the same way. He felt uneasy just by the thought of another girl feeling some type of romantic or sexual way towards him because he was, and still is one hundred percent that he was all for Y/N. He couldn't even feel any type of sexual attraction to anyone that wasn't the celebrity either.

"You're being so over dramatic, mom... You want me to be into something, but then you get mad that I'm into something, it really doesn't make any sense to me sometimes... I am perfectly fine!" He chuckled out with his voice cracking a bit, resulting in Y/N looking off to the side with a small smile plastered against her lips.

"Oh, I'm being dramatic?? Did you completely forget about the time where you tried to convince me to get you a doll that looked just like her so you could have her in your room like some accessory? Or what about that time when you happily told me you robbed this little girl for her poster of Y/N in some movie, and then you proceeded to have a temper tantrum when we met up with her parents so you could give it back? Then you remember how you shredded the poster right in front of her as well-"

Jackson felt so called out about what his mother had just said to him, and he even went quiet for a second, trying to make light of what she'd just said to him since Y/N could see his facial expressions. He kept on a smile and acted like everything was fine so he wouldn't embarrass himself infront of the love of his life, "Okay, I... I think I get it... But, I was different back then! I was like.. a little demon!! Could you blame me? We both know I had a little anger issues, but I'm better now, so!"

The celebrity could only pretend that she wasn't trying to listen into what they had to say to eachother atleast a little, but she still minded her business for most of the part, so she didn't know what exactly they were speaking about, "I don't believe that for a second. Your last temper tantrum over Y/N was when you were about... fifteen. That's not too far from eighteen now, is it?"