𝐱𝐯𝐢.

AFTER RUSHING BACK, to his home, Jackson was extremely quick to continue on texting the young woman that wasn't anywhere near her phone at the moment. She was out busy meeting fans and stuff like that while the redhead was spam texting her, already begging for forgiveness even though she wasn't worried about him at all in the moment. He tugged on his hair and panicked, wondering what he should say to her once she got back from doing whatever it was she was doing. While he panicked, she discovered the lie she was put through.

Y/N pulled away from a young fan of hers that looked to be around fifteen or sixteen, and she gave him a smile and a quick wave before she felt him nearly tackling her into a tight hug that she eventually got used to and returned. It wasn't anything creepy so she didn't see the harm in giving him a hug as well, "Awww! You're so sweet!!"

Now it was the fans turn to pull away from the celebrity with a shimmer through his huge brown eyes while his lips curled into a large grin that she also sent his way. He felt like melting into the ground just from her warm embrace, and his cheeks were visibly turning into a deep shade of red. Now that caused the older woman to let her smile falter slightly, wondering if it was some weirdly infatuated guy and not some innocent teenager that simply admired her.

"Y-You smell so good! C-Can I give you another hug...? Please..?" He asked her with his arms spreading even wider. Not wanting to seem like the rude type, especially since he didn't actually do anything that creepy, the celebrity hesitantly agreed and she wrapped her arms around him again before quickly unwrapping them.

His smile somehow had gotten even bigger while low squeals were heard underneath his breath, but Y/N wanted nothing more than to go home so she just giggled and clasped her hands together, announcing a loud, "Well, I need to cook myself dinner tonight!! So I wish you all well, and I hope you guys never forget me because I won't be forgetting about any of you!"

While Y/N waved a goodbye to everybody that stood around her, she let her E/C eyes land on the brown eyed fan that stared deeply into his phone before he glanced back up at her, his eyebrow raised while he hummed a little, "Hold on, Y/N. I have a question..."

That's when the celebrity could've sworn she already heard her stomach dropping. It was just from the tone he used. She knew he was about to put him on the stop in some kind of way, but she didn't know what about. It wasn't like they had any of her personal information except for the basic stuff, so she was curious as to what he was going to say, "Ummm... Yeah... What is it??"

"I see here you like teens..." he stared her dead in her eyes, not noticing the color slightly vanishing them as she parted her mouth in confusion, "I know he's eighteen, but... I'm about to turn seventeen, so basically, I'm also about to turn eighteen..!! Do you think I have a chance with you...?"

Y/N took some steps over to the fan that allowed a little hope to grow in his eyes, but she wasn't even focused on any of that. She wanted to know where this random rumor came from because she knew how damaging it could be for her career. She'd never gotten into something so crazy before, so she was just making sure nothing bad actually happened with her, "What are you talking about? Where are you seeing that I like teens??"

Staring at the celebrity that came up to the side of him, that's when he watched all of the light and glimmer waste away from her eyes, and he couldn't help but feel concerned, wondering if the little joke he made went too far for her. He pursed his lips and turned to the side, waiting for her to say anything back to him.

JACKSON HART FAN REVEALS HIS TRUE AGE TO EVERYONE — PICTURES LEAK OF HIM AND Y/N MAKING OUT: BIG YIKES FOR HER!
— written by: Arthur Pope.

The woman felt as if she could barley breathe, and that's when she knew she should've looked deeper into the boy instead of deciding to just sleep with him some random night. She couldn't imagine what everybody around the world was thinking of her at the moment, and the thought of those photos being everywhere really scared her. She couldn't believe she'd let herself be so careless.

Finally noticing the panic that set into the H/C haired female that could barley stand on two of her feet, the fan then raised a hand and gently put it on her shoulder, the blush that was once against his cheeks vanishing because of how genuinely worried he'd become, "A-Are you okay...?"

She didn't utter a single word. She just stood there as if she was paralyzed. She couldn't believe that the ginger played her like this. She just hoped that he was the same lovey dovey guy that wasn't trying to fuck her over for a couple of millions she had on her.

The fans around her gasped and whispered, snapping her out of the little nightmare she'd dig herself deeper into. When her E/C eyes whirled around only to see people giving her disgusted looks and even confused ones, that's when the woman thought it was finally her queue to leave. She didn't even have to make up any excuse, and she didn't even bother to say anything while she was exiting. She just turned on her heel and began to speed walk away, glad nobody tried questioning her even further.