𝐱.

[ sexual content ]

THE CELEBRITY AND THE RED, head magically ended up in the males bedroom with her hands on each of his shoulders and her lips moving over his while she straddled him, her pelvis rolling against his before he threw his head back onto his soft sheets. He just wanted her to do dirty things to him right then and there, but it seemed like she was only teasing him, and he didn't know if he'd be able to handle that most of the time. He wasn't focused on anyone but her, and that was also a huge turn on for the older woman even though she had almost everyone's attention in public.

Jackson pulled away from the kiss with heavy breaths and visibly red cheeks, a slight pour forming over his features as he stared up at the girl that only tilted her head to the side, looking him up and down with lust filling her E/C eyes, "Why are you teasing me...? Just fuck me, shit..!!"

"Awww... You don't wanna ask nicely..?" The female continued tease, her fingers brushing up and down against the side of neck while a few goosebumps grew against his soft skin, causing him to shudder with his whole body still growing hot just by the look in her face.

Rolling his blue eyes as the celebrity kept on grinding herself down against his hard dick that poked out of his pants, that's when a groan flew past his mouth, "Fine....! Please... Can you please fuck me...? You don't know how long I've been waiting for this... I want to be inside of you..!!"

Y/N wanted to burst out into a fit of laughter just by the adorable pout that laid across Jackson's face, but all she did was give him a soft smile that wasn't being returned at all. He was becoming frustrated while she was playing around with him, and she found that so cute, "Hmmmm... Do you think you deserve it..?"

"Mhmm! I do! I do deserve it...!" He nodded his head up and down at her words, some of his red hair brushing up and down against the sides of his face as he did so.

The tip of her fingers stopped rubbing against his the side of his skin, and it wasn't too long until she felt herself wrapping her hand around his neck, making his lips part even wider due to the slight pressure she used on him, "Shhhh...! Can't be too loud.."

"Sorry— ahhh..!" There was a loud moaning sound that came out of his mouth once she pressed down harder on his neck, and it was obvious that the moan was out of pleasure. She didn't think he was the type of guy to be into that stuff, but little did she know that he was into stuff far more weirder than choking.

"You are just too cute..." she whispered against his skin before she pushed her face up to his, her lips gently pressing against his before she felt him hungrily start to increase the pace of their kiss, her body heat getting hotter with each kissing sound that came from the both of their lips.

While they were deep into the kiss, Y/N felt Jackson sitting himself up with his arm wrapping around her waist, causing her to grow confused by what his next move on her would be since the whole time they were only making out while they kept on grabbing at one another's bodies, "Hnmmm...??"

Breaking the kiss once again, the tip of Jackson's nose brushed up and down against the females cheek while his soft breaths hit against her cheek, his fingers reaching up to the top of dress before he gently started to pull the top off, making her smirk while he kept allowing his breaths to hit on her own soft skin, "Oh you're bold, aren't you...?"

"I'm impatient for you..." he bucked his hips against hers before he saw her boobs finally fall from her dress, making him bit down on his bottom lip before he leaned his face back, flickering his eyes inbetween her boobs and her shinning E/C eyes that looked down to him, "I've wanted this since forever... And n-now I have it..."