𝐯𝐢𝐢.

THE YOUNG MAN FOLLOWED, behind the celebrity that had absolutely no problems in bonding with all of the other celebrities around her. He felt so nervous and uncomfortable to be there, but he also felt special in some sort of way because he knew how lucky someone had to be to be in the presence of other famous people including the love of his life Y/N. It was so shocking to him, and he practically forced himself to get used to all the looks.

He just fiddled with his hands as he looked all around himself, his body shaking just by all of the people that surrounded both him and Y/N all so that they could compliment her clothes and makeup that most likely costed a fortune.

The ginger only stood behind the older women, listening in on her conversations but sometimes dozing off since nothing seemed to peak his interest. He was just so bored and he could already feel his eyelid growing heavy.

"And who's this here??" The caused the redhead to flinch at the smooth voice that didn't go unheard by the H/C haired celebrity that turned her head over to the man that was now fully awake at the mention of himself.

"Thank you for saying something!" A blonde woman with dark brown eyes and flawless makeup chuckled out, watching Y/N fake a smile as she looked back at her, "I thought we were going to ignore his presence for the entire night..."

Rolling her E/C eyes as she cocked her head to the side a little, beckoning for the ginger to come up to her, she hummer a little, "Ha, ha. That's very funny."

The blonde girl only continued to laugh at her little pathetic joke, showing her true colors to the man that knew very little about who she was, "What? I was only joking, Y/N!"

"Anyway," Y/N heard the sound of the redheads footsteps coming up from behind her, so she just thought of what she was going to say before she finally let it out, "This is Jackson. Jackson Hart. He's some guy I met on a talk show. Interesting right?"

"Yeah.. That is pretty interesting." The brown eyed female put her wine cup up against her lips before she took a long sip out of it, some of her lipstick getting on the cup as she did so, "Well what is he doing her?"

"My security guard was kind of a dick to him, and... Since I felt really bad I just invited him here, and he was happy to say yes."

"Yeah! I really like it here even though... some of you guys don't really speak to me..." He murmured the last part, his face heating up once he realized how embarrassing he was being even though he didn't really say anything that bad.

Yet another cackle came from the woman that placed her wine glass against the counter beside her as she looked the ginger up and down, "He's so cute Y/N. How old is he...?"

"Hmmmm? Why do you ask, Peyton..? Are you going to take him to your house tonight to sleep with him too?" Y/N questioned with a passive aggressive tone, noticing the way Jackson paused and froze up behind her with a small gasp.

The female that went by the name Peyton didn't know what to say. Y/N quite literally left her speechless for a quick minute, "Huh? Why would you... say something like that..?"

Shrugging at the soft words that left past Peyton's mouth, that's when the older woman turned her E/C eyes onto the well dressed man beside the blonde, "Anyway! Should we go get more drinks??"

The man removed his own glass from his mouth to agree to the woman with H/C hair that smirked at him before she put her arm around his, allowing the both of them to walk off at the same time.

Just as the redhead was about to follow behind Y/N like he was some kind of puppy, he stopped in his tracks once he felt a tight hand being wrapped around his upper arm.

He whipped his head towards the source and glared at the brown eyed female that continued to stare him down like she was an animal looking at some piece of meat.

"Yes...?" He tugged his arm back, hating the way she only grew closer towards him while she smirked a little.

She allowed her sickeningly sweet brown eyes to trail up and down over the gingers body, only making him uncomfortable with the situation she'd created, "How old are you..? You look kind of young..."

"I'm.. Twenty three..." He lied straight through his teeth like it was nothing, his body quaking as he was backed up against the counter behind him, the both of them earning some looks from a bunch of people around.

"Are you sure you're allowed in here because.. you do not look twenty three, baby.."

The pet named caused the redhead to jolt his entire body away from the blonde that stiffened up at the rejection that came from the man, "Woah! I... Gotta go find Y/N! Sorry.. B-Bye!"

Jackson hurriedly whirled himself around and as he speed walked past all of the people walking by, he stopped once he felt his forehead make hard contact with somebody else's forehead.