𝐱𝐯.

PEOPLE WALKED PAST THE, teen that scanned his blue eyes over the groceries, his hands deep in his pockets as he whistled a random tune he'd just created himself. He was bored out of his mind and it was nice outside, so he just decided that it was the perfect day to finally get some food in his house. He also needed more furniture, but he thought to save that for another day. For the past week he'd been ordering take out, and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with that for any longer, so he got his mother to send him some money and went off to the stores.

Reaching out for the box of food that sat infront of him, he pulled it back and looked over it, knowing that he didn't actually care about what was actually in it. It was usually hard for him to gain anything most of the time, so he just shrugged and tossed it into the cart before he turned himself around and began pushing it.

As he continued whistling to himself with his eyes turning straight ahead, that's when he paused. He saw a small group of people beginning to walk his way with their phones being pulled out of their pockets. He furrowed his eyebrows before he looked over his shoulder only to see another group of people walking his way.

Before he could say anything, a young woman that looked to be about his age spoke up before him. She had frizzy chestnut brown hair, a few freckles splattered across her rosy cheeks, wide, yet comforting hazel eyes, and a warm smile to greet the redhead that strained his eyes. Even though she seemed friendly, something about the whole thing rubbed him the wrong way, "Hi there!! Are you Jackson..?!"

"Uhhh, yeah...? That's me.. What are you and your friends doing??" He questioned her with a hint of attitude laced throughout his smooth voice that grew a little deeper with each word he told the shorter brunette.

She only laughed out at him before she pushed an arm up, waving her device in the air before she pulled it back down to her chest, giving him an even bigger grin than before. Little did she know that that smile was only making him feel so much more worse, "Oh them? I don't know any of them..! We're here for a photo! Can I please get a photo with you??"

"Why? I don't even know you guys..." Jackson chuckled out awkwardly, actually feeling his heart tighten due to the fact that there was a bunch of randoms taking even closer steps towards him. It was like they didn't know personal space at all, and that made him so uneasy. He didn't understand how some celebrities could go through this on a daily basis.

There was a different person that approached the redhead, forcing him to whip his head to the side as he grimaced at the sight of a short blonde that wouldn't stop the steps he was taking over to him, "Yeah, but we know you!! You and Y/N are like... Meant to be!"

Breath hitching for a moment, Jackson hummed and tilted his head to the side, his hands gripping tighter onto the cart before he gave the blonde a quick shrug, "True... She did say she was gonna wait for me... Wait, but that isn't the point..! I'm just trying to do some shopping right now..."

"Come on, please??" The brunette from earlier turned her grin into a little frown that made Jackson pout. He didn't like that they didn't take the hint, and all he wanted to do was repeatedly slam her head into the shelves, but he just took a breather and slumped over, shaking his head from side to side with a little laughter leaving his mouth.

"Yeah, man! You're like.. famous now!" Another person spoke out to him, making him strain his eyes as he tensed up even more. He though him shaking his head and telling them that he needed to do some shopping would be enough, but no. There just always had to be someone.

But then again, the person that spoke out also wasn't wrong. He knew he gained a little popularity from all the people that randomly followed him on his accounts and stuff like that, but he never thought it would ever go this far, "Yeah, I know that, but I really wasn't expecting this to-"

"Come on. We'll be fast, we swear!" A tall woman with curly dark hair stepped up herself, watching the way the finger bit on his lip with an eye roll before he sighed out, finally deciding to just give in since he knew they probably wouldn't leave him alone if he just walked off or something like that. He didn't want some crazy person following him home either.

"Fine..." he murmured, and before he knew it, he felt himself being dragged by the pretty brunette from earlier. She opened the camera app and lifted it up high, making different faces in each of the pictures she took of both her and the visibly uncomfortable Jackson that could only form an awkward smile over his lips.

After she was finished with her photos, the man was yanked once again, but before he could get to the other person, the brunette pulled him back so they were making eye contact. He could only let out a groan as she spoke to him some more, "I actually can't believe that I actually thought you were twenty three!!"

"Huh??" That's when Jackson's heart sank deeply into his chest while his legs felt like they'd just turned into jello, and definitely not in the good way. He didn't know what she meant by that, but he hoped that she didn't mean what he thought she meant, "What are you talking about..?? I am twenty three..!"

The young woman almost threw her head back at his words while she snakes an arm around the boys torso, glancing up at him with friendly eyes, "Haha, why are you lying? Everybody already knows your real age, Jack!! We all found out from this post some guy made because he like, stalked your account or something like that... But hey.. It's alright if you lied! Atleast you're eighteen, right?"

"You.. You all found out?! From.. a post!!?" Jackson was so ready to pull his hair out of different parts of his head, and he didn't know how much longer he could stay calm with these randoms that started giving him looks.

Pulling her arm away from his body, there was another frown coating over her lips as she narrowed her hazel eyes, giving him an awkward giggle that caused him to clench his jaw, "I mean... I-It's okay.. We all know that you were only lying to Y/N because you didn't want to scare her away with your age...!"

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara