𝐱𝐱.

PATIENTLY SITTING DOWN AT, the edge of the celebrities bed with a sad look through his eyes and a dull expression, the redhead started to feel like he was about to lose his breath, especially from the way Y/N was pacing back and forth, trying to figure out a way to get this over with. She didn't expect the young man to find her home to get in contact with her, but now that he did, she didn't know what else he was capable of. She didn't want anything like this to happen ever again either. He wasn't even scared of her. That was also a problem. He had a sick obsession, and she didn't know it was bigger than what she was thinking.

Y/N paused for a moment, her hand desperately running down the sides of her face before she turned back to the ginger that lowered his blue eyes in shame of what he'd just done. All she did was narrow her own eyes because she couldn't believe what was happening, "Jackson. I don't know what you were thinking."

"Yeah," he closed his mouth while he still kept his eyes low on the ground, his blinks slow as he gulped down the lump that lingered in his throat, "I don't know what I was thinking either. I just wanted to be with you. I want.. you to love me..."

Holding back a loud scoff from the brittleness that was clearly hinted throughout Jackson's voice, the celebrity then furrowed her brows, almost pulling a confused expression, "Jackson. It's gonna be hard for me to do that! You.. tricked me!"

Jackson didn't know what to do. The tone in her voice was enough to set him off right then and there, but he didn't move a muscle. It was like he was a child being scolded by their mother, and that only made him feel much worse. He didn't want her to talk down to him like he was some kind of kid, even though he was barely an adult. All he wanted was for her to forget about the other half of their situation so she could have a future with him and him only.

Noticing the way the teen started to gently tremble against her bed, she straightened herself out and kept an eye on his body language. Hating the way he shut himself out on the inside, she pursed her lips and breathed out, "Fuck, Jackson. All I want to know is why? Why would you do something like this? Don't you understand how bad I look??"

"I wanted you to love me. Don't you get it?? Look at the way you're acting right now. That's proof that you would've never loved me if I was honest with you. You.. you probably would've hung up the phone a second after I told you my age. I didn't mean any harm, I really didn't. I just want all of your love. I've been needing it since I was little."

For some reason, a small amount of guilt built up inside of the older woman because she knew he was right, but that was still no excuse for what he'd done. She also couldn't just pop out with him after denying everything, and the age difference was just insane to her, "Look, there were.. many other ways to gain my love. You shouldn't have lied. I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

Jackson felt his eyes getting heavy once again at the last few words that left the celebrities mouth, and he quickly whipped his head up at her with a visible pout over his face, "We could keep it a secret, I promise."

"A secret?" Y/N scoffed before she put a hand over her mouth, trying to keep herself together before she said anything she didn't mean to say. After a few seconds of nothingness, she sighed softly and rested her E/C eyes on the boy, "We can't be anything of the sort, but-"

"I promise!! I can keep it a secret!" The teen shot up to his feet and pushed his body close to the H/C haired woman, his baby blue eyes glossy as he frowned at her, "I know you want me as much as I want you. You're just scared... Don't think about any of them."

There was a small part of Y/N that did have some kind of feeling for him since her feelings couldn't just disappear that quickly, and she hated the fact that he knew this. Of course she wasn't going to admit it to his face, but it still really did hurt. He lied to her without a care when she really did develop something for him, "Uhhh... I don't.."

Continuing to egg her on with a desperate pout, Y/N didn't bring herself to say a word. She just felt so much guilt eating her from the inside. Just as she was about to pull herself away, she heard the redhead speak, "You can lock me away forever. I don't care. You can keep me as yours, use me as some kind of toy. It doesn't matter...! Whatever it takes to make them think I don't exist in your life anymore."

"Jackson... Are you sure? What if.. it backfires..?" She mumbled underneath her breath while her face heated up at the soft smirk that was being placed on the gingers face. He already knew he had won this one.

The teen sighed while he took a slow step back before he pushed himself back down on the edge of the bed, a more sinister glint in his eyes, "It won't matter because we'll have each other in the end.."