Who are you really?

Dally seemed to know Sylvia or he at least knew her name. Sylvia went over to him "Hey Winston. What are you doing hanging out with a girl like her." He spat back "More like what is she doing hanging out with trash like you." Sylvia seemed to be getting more pissed by the second. Olivia looked as confused as I was. "Y/n! You know Dallas Winston?" She said. "Olivia. Did you forget I'm a Curtis sibling." 

She smirked "How could I. The only reason we were friends was because of Sodapop Curtis."

I hated her so much. Would she ever shut up? Sylvia seemed to be flirting with Dallas but she also seemed pissed at the same time. Dally sure didn't look happy. "What do you think your doing here talking to me. Why don't you go hit it off with Carter." I froze. It was like I couldn't move. How did Dallas Winston know Carter. And better yet, how did Sylvia.

Olivia glared at Sylvia and slapped her across the face. Why would Olivia do that I thought they were frien-

shit.

Here's some backstory for you. Carter was my boyfriend for a year and a half. We were really close. We broke up once I found out he was cheating on me with Olivia. Olivia and I stopped being friends because she was such a h0e. She had like 10 boyfriends a week and always fell in love with mine. I really thought Carter was a good boyfriend but good boyfriends don't cheat.

"Sylvia how do you know Carter..." I asked. She looked at me funny "You know him too? He's my boyfriend." I felt a burning in my chest. Me and Carter weren't even dating though. He was with Olivia. I guess I just know how it feels. Olivia spoke up "I can't believe it Sylvia. You're my best friend how could you do this to me." Before Sylvia could say anything I cut her off to mutter one last thing as I left:

"Karma is a bitch."

~

I would have to accept that these brats wouldn't leave me alone. This was going to be a long year. I wanted to be alone but I couldn't leave the party. I didn't have a car and I barely knew my way home because I've never been to bucks before. I walked outside and sat on the steps. Dallas soon came out behind me. "Couldn't leave me for a second?" I said. He didn't answer me. He lit a cigarette and started to say "You knew Sylvia?" He said. 

"No. Not before school. She's my ex best friend's new best friend." He replied with "Of course she is. She never really could settle for one person. Always cheating on me." "

"You dated Sylvia?" I was honestly shocked but I should've expected something like this. Dally went to parties and got with girls all the time. It shouldn't bother me though. Right?

It was time to head back home. Dally drove me, Pony, and Johnny back to our house. Johnny was going to sleepover on the couch. Dally left soon after that and I went to my room. Maybe I should come out of there more often. 

A/N: this was a very short chapter. I didn't plan on making this its own chapter but the other one was a bit long so I added this to finish it off. Thanks for reading!