I need an explanation

Excuse me for this chapter. I'm pretty sure I was on crack. 

After we finished eating, the party had just begun. Dallas came up to me. Before he could speak I asked him "Why are you still here Dallas."

"Y/n. The world doesn't revolve around you. These are my friends too. You can hate me if you really want, but they don't."

"Hey LEts pLaY sPiN tHe bOtTlE." Two bit said.

"Ummmmm what about my fucking brothers." I said 

"Fine. You can skip if it lands on one of them. Besides, Darry isn't playing so that only leaves 2."

"Fine. I'll play."

We all sat in the living room in a circle. They all wanted Pony, the youngest, to spin first. I don't see why. Do they want him to kiss Johnny or something?!? He sure wasn't kissing one of his siblings. That's wrong on so many levels. Pony grabbed the bottle an it landed pointing to Steve. "OH MY LORD HAHAHA PONY YOU GOTTA KISS STEVE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A HATRED BURNING IN YOUR SOUL FOR HIM."

"I have to kiss one of my sister's ex's who is actually my brothers best friend who hates me?! Worst day ever." Pony said with an eyeroll

"HOLY HELL NO. I'M NOT KISSING THIS CHILD. THE FUCK. IS THAT EVEN LEGAL." Steve yelled.

"Since when do you care about what is or is not legal?" Soda asked in between laughs. Pony ended up giving Two bit $10 so he didn't have to kiss Steve. 

"Y/n, You're next."

"Fine. I'm not scared like pony. I wont skip unless it lands on my brothers." I said as I gave the bottle a twirl. I was praying it wouldn't land on Dallas, even though we kissed before, I didn't wanna be anywhere near him. To my surprise, it landed on Johnny. 

Johnny looked at me nervously and blushed. "So Johnnycakes, you good with this?" I asked to make sure he was okay with it. He nodded his head and we leaned in. Our lips touched and Johnny pulled me closer to him. It was nothing like I expected. Sweet, gentle Johnny was making out with me. My hands wrapped around his neck and we pulled back for a second once we remembered the whole gang was watching. He gave me a small smile and I did the same.

Ponyboy looked so disgusted while Soda was smirking. Darry was giving me a questionable look. Steve's eyes went wide, he was just as surprised as I was. Dallas looked pissed off and Two-bit was holding back laughter. "I JUST SAW MY LITTLE SISTER MAKE OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND. I need to bleach my eyes out." Pony yelled. That only made Two bit laugh harder.

"My turn bitches." Dallas yelled while taking the bottle from the center. He picked it up and pointed it towards me without even spinning it. "Looks like I gotta kiss ya doll."

"You didn't even fucking spin the bottle." I said as he made his way closer to me. He moved his arms around my waist and pulled me in close. He started to lean in but I pushed him off. "Get the fuck away from me. Why don't you go play spin the bottle with Sylvia."

"Hey. I was invited to this party man, I can be wherever I want. I ain't leaving." Dallas said. 

"Get away from her Dallas!" Johnny yelled. All eyes turned to him. 

"What did you say you little shit!?"

"I-I said get away from her. You can't touch a girl like that."

With that Dallas grabbed his cigarettes and went out to the porch. He wasn't leaving but I was glad he was at least not trying to kiss me anymore. This got out of hand.

"What happened y/n/n? I thought yall were dating?" Two bit asked.

"Not anymore. When I went to bucks I saw him and Sylvia together. She was half naked on his bed." Everyone's eyes went wide. "I-i'm sorry about that. I'm sure Dal didn't do anything. He loves you. Talks bout you all the time." Johnny said.