Too many Confessions

A/N: Sorry guys, Its been a while since I've written. I was on a trip with my friends. I'll try to make today's a bit of a longer chapter.

Me and Dallas finally walked up the steps and got back to the house. Johnny was already staying the night so Dally decided to as well. Once we got back home it was a lot later than you would usually get back from school. "Y/n where have you been?" asked Darry. "I went to pick you up from school and neither of you were there?" He said. I looked at Pony who already had a worried look on his face. "Me and Pony decided to walk home since we didn't know you were picking us up. Sorry Darry." I came up with. "If you two decided to walk home than why weren't you home?" Darry said. I got another lie idea "We went to the lot to pick up Johnny and then we went to Buck's to get Dallas. They wanted to stay here tonight." I said. "Alright then. But next time you guys decide to go off after school, let me know beforehand." Darry said. I was glad he believed me. Ponyboy on the other hand looked worried. I don't blame him. We did just skip school, go to the DX, lie to Darry, and we are about to lie to our teacher tomorrow.  

Soon enough the whole gang was here and apparently everyone was staying the night. It wasn't that unusual. Someone was always crashing on our couch or staying here. It would just be a bit extra cramped today. Steve and Soda walked in from work and we had to make it clear it was a secret and they couldn't talk about us skipping school. They said they wouldn't tell but Steve wanted to use that information as blackmail. Of course he did. "If you give me your slice of cake along with mine for a whole month I wont tell." said Steve. "Fine." I said back. 

Two bit came in last. "Hey Two bit!" I said. Me and Two bit would usually hang out and make jokes together. He was the only other member of the gang I knew from school. Shoot. School. "Y/n, where were-" you cut him off by grabbing his wrist and dragging him outside. "Whats going on y/n." Two bit said. "Listen, we skipped school and Darry can't know." I said quickly. "WHAT?! How the heck did Pony say yes to that?! And why didn't you invite me?" he said. "Sorry Two, we were going to check on Soda and I left my book report at Duncan's house. I had nothing to turn in." I said. "Neither did I y/n but I still went to school. You think I did my book report?!" "No" was all I said. 

"At school the Socs came up to me and asked where you were. I said I didn't know. At first I thought they were looking for trouble then Duncan told me to tell you he was sorry. What did he do?" Two bit said. "Um nothin. Probably just for tryna jump you and Pony that day." I said. I couldn't let more people find out about that. As far as they know, some socs beat me up on my way to hang out with some friends. It was partly true. "I'm gonna go inside." I said quietly while walking in. 

Steve, Soda, and Dally were playing cards while Johnny and Ponyboy were on the couch watching TV. Darry was reading the newspaper. Two bit went to join Johnny and Ponyboy but first he had to change the movie to Mickey Mouse. I heard some commotion from the table where the boys were playing cards. "Hows it going in there?" I said to them. "I'm destroying everyone in card games." Steve said as he accidentally knocked all the cards on the floor. "STEVE WHAT THE HECK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WIN YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Dally yelled. "Whoopsie." said Steve as he went to go get two pieces of cake for himself. Dally went out to the porch to smoke and Soda went over to grab something from his room. I followed Soda in hopes to talk to him. "Hey Soda." I said. "Oh hey y/n. Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"It's okay Soda...If you wanna talk I'm here. We are twins after all." He looked at me sadly for a minute. All I could do was wonder what he was thinking. "My girlfriend Sandy cheated on me. She went off and got pregnant with another guy. Can you believe it. I thought I really loved her." he looked like he was on the verge of breaking down so I hugged him. "Sandy is a little bitch. You really can't trust anyone these days. Not even your own friends." I mumbled. He looked at me skeptically. "I didn't mean the gang...just like...other friends." I said. He left the room to go talk to Steve. I felt good that he finally opened up to me. I still wasn't sure if I should tell Steve what was wrong with Soda. Steve wanted me to tell him anything if I found out. Maybe Soda would tell him on his own. Who knows.