End Game

A/n: this part is very short. Just kinda like u know, the conclusion point.

~Y/n Winston's POV~

"Y/n Winston! Get out of bed. It's time for school!" My dad called. As usual, I was going to be late. I can do pretty good in school but I didn't particularly like it. I went downstairs and saw my dad making breakfast. 

"I swear dad. Where did you learn that eggs should be green. It doesn't seem healthy." I said.

"It's how my friends make em."

"You mean Sodapop? He's a real crackhead." I said.

"Just wait till you meet Steve." He said as he grabbed his work stuff and got ready to go. He usually dropped me off in the morning. Something fell out of his bag. 

"Dad! You dropped this!" I called as I picked up what looked to be an old Polaroid. I handed it too him and he looked at if for a second and smiled. 

"That's me and y/n." he said.

"Oh right, your little crush." I said.

"It wasn't a little crush okay? You're the one named after her so don't start talking."

"Yeah but I'm adopted." I said in response.

"Usually people don't use that as a flex." He said with a laugh. He wasn't being rude, that's just how he was. I always wondered why a guy like him wouldn't move on from that girl. 

She must've been real special.

OH MY LORD GUYS! Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me!!!! This was my very first work and probably not the best writing (Especially at the beginning) but I'm glad that some of you liked it. Just because this book is over doesn't mean we have to say goodbye quite yet! I am writing a Ponyboy x reader fanfiction that I will be releasing soon. I'll put it on my updates page once it's out. Once again thank you guys so much for reading. I hope nobody cried because I didn't try to word it the sadly even though it was a sad ending. But we always have the crying committee. (Me included) I love ya'll and I hope to see you around soon. :)

-Saige