Off we go.

~Your POV~

I went into my room to get ready for the drive in with Cherry and Marcia. I decided to wear one of my moms old dresses she had before...you know. Maybe wearing a pastel dress would help me fit in with those socs. (You can wear whatever you want I just found this one)

I told the gang I was going to the drive in with some friends

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I told the gang I was going to the drive in with some friends. Darry told me not to be late. I knew I wouldn't be. I was only going with Cherry and Marcia. I'm surprised they even wanted to talk to a greaser like me. 

"Wait." Steve said. "Huh." I said. "Are you going with him." he said referring to Dallas who wasn't here right now. "No Steve. I told you I wasn't with anyone. I'm going with some girls I hang out with." I said as Pony rolled his eyes. He didn't want me to get hurt hanging out with Socs but he was younger than me. I can do whatever I want.

I walked to drive in and got there safely. Thank goodness. I saw Cherry and Marcia sitting in the third row. Perfect view of the movie. I went and sat on the very end next to Cherry.

"Hey y/n! Glad you could make it. The movie's about to start." Marcia said. "Yeah. Thanks for inviting me." We watched the movie for a bit but then Cherry and Marcia seemed to be a bit bored of it. "Wanna walk around town?" Cherry suggested. "Sure" Me and Marcia said in unison as we all got up and walked along the sidewalks.

"So y/n...you don't look so bad for a greaser. What's up with you?" Cherry said as if she was being nice. "For a greaser? Whats that supposed to mean. Oh and what's up with me? My boyfriend broke up with me and my brother is mad at me." I said letting everything out. "Sorry I asked...but I didn't see Dallas as the type to stay with any girl more than a week." Cherry said. "I wasn't even dating Dallas." I said. "Really? Bob and Randy told us they saw you here and they said you were dating." Marcia said. "Oh. Yeah we lied so they wouldn't hurt us." I said

"I hate this violence and fighting." Cherry said as if she didn't insult every greaser 1 minute ago.

We all walked by the stores and talked for a while before it got too late. "I better go guys. I'm supposed to be back before 10:00." I said as they waved bye to me and I walked away.

While I was walking I started to think maybe I shouldn't hang out with the socs. Sure they were nice sometimes, but they were still socs. But boy do I hate it when Pony is right. 

I walked up the porch and into the house where I see my brothers and Johnny. "How was it hanging out with your friends." Darry said. "Nice...Hey pony, can I talk to you." I said. Pony looked at me annoyed. "Not now. Johnny is having a sleepover and I wanna talk to him." Pony said. "Johnny can come too. I need to talk to you." I said. Pony rolled his eyes like the annoying little brother he is and him and Johnny walked out to the porch with me. That's where all private conversations happen I guess.

"I'm not gonna hang out with them anymore. They're just socs and they were talkin bad about greasers. Said I didn't look too bad for a greaser." I said. Johnny stared wide eyed "You were hanging out with Socs?" Johnny said. "She sat with them at lunch instead of me and two bit." Pony said.

"Sorry. I'll sit with you guys next time. I promise." I said. "You're not invited." Said pony. Clearly he didn't take this as I expected. Why was he still mad. I'm sure he's sat at a different lunch table at least ONCE. Pony was heading back in, "come on johnny." he said. Johnny gave me a sympathetic look and went in with Pony. If Pony wasn't gonna hang out with me I had no choice but to hang out with the socs. It's not like I had other friends.

~

Tonight Pony and Johnny were sleeping in the living room for their sleepover so Soda got his own room tonight. Darry told us none of the gang was coming over today and that if we go into the living room we should be quiet and try not to wake pony and Johnny. Little did he know they would probably not even go to sleep until 2am. 

Soda and I decided to hang out in my room since none of our friends were coming over. He told me about Steve and how that day that he saw me with Dally he was planning to take us to my favorite amusement park. It made me feel so bad about what happened but he said Steve was starting to forget about it and move on. I guess that made me feel better. We just talked for hours like siblings would. 

Meeting the gang has made me closer with my own family. I'm glad I did. 

~

After a while Soda went back to his room and I got ready for bed. I decided I would watch something on TV before I went to sleep. Thanks to my amazing siblings they all got together and got me a TV for my room. It was a Christmas and birthday present combined but I was so thankful. I know it's hard for us as far as money goes. As I turned on a movie I heard banging on my window.

(This is your room setup since the Curtis's have a smallish house. You can have the decorations, bed sheets, wall colors however you'd like though.)

I got up and went toward the window to see the one and only Dallas Winston

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I got up and went toward the window to see the one and only Dallas Winston. What the heck was he doing here. I opened the window and before I could ask why he was here he jumped right in and closed it behind him. I was about to open my mouth when he covered it and moved us away from the window and out of view. 

He whispered "The cops are after me and they were passin by. Stay here for a sec so they don't see us through the window." 

"WHAT?!" I said as quietly as I could. I honestly wasn't as shocked as I sounded though. "You heard me doll. I think they left." He said as we stood back up. "Think I could stay here tonight? They're probably waiting outside for me to come out." he said. "Umm no. What do you think the gang would do to me if they caught me sleeping in the same bed as you. Again." I said.

"Oh come on. Please. It's not like we're havin sex in the bed doll." he said while smirking. "Dal! They'd be mad at me. They think we're dating or whatever and we're not." I said.

"Not yet." He said.

"Huh?" I replied with.

He just chuckled and moved on from it. "I'll stay on the floor just let me stay here." he said. "Fine. But stay on the floor and be quiet Darry is a light sleeper." I said while getting into bed and getting the movie back on. He sat down on the floor as we watched the movie and I started to feel bad for him. "Fine. Get up here." I said. "Thanks doll." he said. "Don't try anything or Darry will kill ya." I said while laughing a little. He hopped up onto the bed on the other side where we watched the movie and I fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up to feel Dally's arms around me. He must've done it in his sleep. Again. I went to sleep comfortably until about 8:45.

I woke up to a note on my nightstand. 

Hey doll, I left this morning so Darry wouldn't kill me. So don't go be terrified thinking I was kidnapped or whatever. -Dal

I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he left a note for me. This guy.

This guy has me feeling different.

Not Your Doll (Dallas Winston x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें