One day to go.

AHHHHHH Sorry I haven't updated lately. I have been super busy. Imma be gone this weekend too LOLLL. Not. I probably wont update much cause I have school starting aswell. I'll try to do it at least twice a week maybe more. I rly just don't have the writing excitement that I did before. Sry this sucks. Life sucks. 

When I woke up in the middle of the night and didn't feel Dally's arms around me. I turned around to see him facing the opposite direction. I really wanted to stay mad at him for what he did but... he's Dallas Winston. I know Sylvia and trying to get back with Dally seemed like the type of thing she would do. After all it was kind of my fault. But why would he let her go that far.
I couldn't get my mind off him.

 Suddenly he turned around. I'm not sure why but I pretended to be asleep. "Doll...You awake?" He whispered. I didn't answer. I could feel him staring at me. I felt his rough hands brush my face and travel to my hair. I couldn't keep my eyes closed any longer, I was dying to open them. "What is it Dal?" I asked tiredly. "Oh uh you're awake." he said. We sat in silence for a bit. I stared at the ceiling and he stared at me.

"You know, usually when people hate me, I take it as a compliment. You're real different." he said.

"Thanks?"

"I just don't want you thinking I'd cheat on ya. Especially with Sylvia."

"It's kinda hard not to think it when I see her with her clothes off in your room."

"I know. But it isn't what it looked like. I promise you." He said now staring right into my eyes. He looked like he was telling the truth. But I saw a glint of worry. That's something I never thought I'd see in Dallas Winston's eyes. 

A second later he pulled my face close to his and our lips touched. The warmth of his soft lips touching mine. It was like time stopped. A shiver sent down my spine as his hand brushed against my cheek. My hands made their way behind his neck and tangled into his hair. Once he pulled away, our eyes met again. He pulled me back in and our lips connected once more. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him. When the kiss ended I laid my head on his chest and we drifted off to sleep.

~

Morning came upon us quickly and it was hard to sleep in with the sunlight shining through the window. Golden rays lighting up the room. Dally was still asleep but I decided to go and see what the others were doing.

When I got into the living room I saw that Darry, Soda, and Steve were awake. I found it a bit unusual that Pony wasn't awake yet because usually he gets up pretty early. "Mornin' y/n." Darry said. "Mornin' Darry. Where's Pony? He couldn't be sleepin this late." 

"He went out with Johnny." Darry said.

"You just let him go? Without asking him where? Or telling someone to go with him and watch his every move?"

"Y/n. Let it go. I hate to say it but pony is more responsible and can take care of himself. I'm on my way to work today. I'm gonna be there later because I'm taking the night off tomorrow for the rumble." Darry said as he slipped his shoes on. He then walked out and shut the door. Soda and Steve were also getting ready for work. They both put on their DX shirts and headed out together. Looks like I was alone. Well technically. Two bit was passed out on the couch and Dallas was in my room sleeping. Or at least I thought. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around quickly and slapped someone. That someone was Dallas. "Damn. You got quite the arm there huh." Dallas said as if he was not phased by it. 

"Sorry about that." I said.

"It's cool. Consider it even."

"Sure." I said. I guess our talking woke up two bit.