Delicate

A/n: Y'all are the reason I'm surviving school lol. Hope y'all have a great rest of ur day/night. Whenever this is posted lol. Quick note though, we DON'T appreciate plagiarism. I do work hard on these chapters whether you like em or not. :( This is my playlist #MarketingIcon

We were driving and Dallas parked next to the woods. He opened the car door, got out, and slammed the door. He walked into the woods and didn't look back or come to get me. I looked around bucks car. I had no idea what he was doing or when he would come back. We were pretty far from home. I decided to turn on the radio. My girl came on. One of my favorites. I was singing along when I heard the door slam. Dallas was back.

"Where the hell did you go?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Dallas what the fuck is wrong?"

"Johnny's in jail man. What are we gonna do."

"Dally everythings gonna be-" he cut me off.

"No y/n. It's not. Nothing about this is okay."

"Dally...let's go back home okay?"

"I ain't goin home. We're goin to bucks. Get out if you don't want to."

"Dallas I don't know where we are. How do you expect me to get back. I have to be home for dinner." I said. He stayed silent and drove to bucks. I had no idea what was going on. I got really nervous because I honestly didn't know what was happening. Was Dallas mad at me? What did he do in the woods? Are we really going back to bucks? How can I get out of here? I didn't wanna be here. What was he going to do to me.

"Dallas could you stop the car?" I asked.

"No."

"Dally please I need to get home or Darry will kill me." I explained.

"I said no. Wait till we get to Buck's I ain't stopping the car now."

"Dallas stop the car. We're too far away from bucks. I'll catch a ride with someone who will take me where I want to go." I said. He shook his head no. I don't know what was going through my mind when I pushed the door open and jumped out. I hit the ground with a loud thud and knocked out.

I opened my eyes to see a dimly lit room. My side hurt. And my head did too. What the fuck happened. Soon enough I saw Dallas coming over here.

"What the hell was that?! Pull a stunt like that again and I'll kill you." He said. I was about to respond but I chose not to.

"You couldn't have waited ten minutes?? Idiot." he said.

"Dally, I need to get home."

"No use. You've been out cold for an hour and a half. I called Darry and told him you were hanging out at a friends house and that your friend picked  you up after we saw Johnny."

"Thank you Dallas. I mean it."

"Whatever. Be careful. It's the last time I'm saying that."

"I'll try." I said as my eyes scanned my surroundings in his room at bucks. I saw a dresser, some cigarettes, and then a really big stack of money.

"Dal, where'd ya get all that cash?" I asked.

"Hey, it's not where I got it from that matters, I'm usin that for Johnny's bail." He said.

"Dallas, you didn't have to steal-" he cut me off again not letting me finish.

"Yes. I did. I did it for Johnny. Now let's get you cleaned up."