South Side Socs

We were about ready to head to the south side. Not gonna lie I was kinda scared. The last time I went to the south side it was a dare from my very own ex best friend Olivia. I did the dare and I went over, a couple of Socs found me and tried to pull a blade on me. Olivia was always a horrible friend now that I think about it. Hopefully Sylvia can repay her for all the "kindness" she showed me.

Anyways, I put on my leather jacket and got ready to go to the South side with the one and only Dallas Winston. We started walking out. It was a long walk. Everything was quiet. Until it wasn't.

"Hey y/n, be real careful. Duncan may seem harmless but you've seen him jump us before." Said Dallas. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I can take care of myself Winston." I spat back.

We were getting closer to Duncan's house. I brought my book report and headed down his street. I saw his address and his house was huge! It was five times bigger than my house even though Duncan didn't have any siblings and I had three. "This is it." I told Dallas. 

"Wow

"Wow. Huge place he's got here." Dallas said. "Yeah. I should knock on the door. Bye dal." He smirked. I wonder why. I saw him walk back to the north side so I walked up Duncan's stairs and knocked on the door. Duncan opened the door and let me in.

"Y/n I'm surprised you came! I thought you would've stood me up after what happened with Randy's gang." Stood him up? I wouldn't do that yet. "I'm grateful that you didn't hurt Ponyboy. But don't try anything. I've got backup." I replied. 

"Alright y/n, I got my book report, Mrs. Smith made us do Romeo and Juliet. I don't even understand Shakespeare. Usually I'm pretty good at this stuff." When Duncan told me what we were reading it was the first time I heard since I was working on my own book report anyways. We worked for a little while and got it done. Thank goodness. Duncan was actually really fun to work with. Since we were finished with our work Duncan asked if I wanted to go to the park and hang out. I agreed. 

I grabbed my jacket and when I opened Duncan's front door, I saw....

Bob, Randy and the other Socs with blades. 

"Duncan?! You set me up?! What the heck. Why did I give you a second chance"

"Y/n I promise I didn't know about this. Please don't be mad."

Dallas was right around the corner so I knew he'd help me right? Until Duncan grabbed my wrist. "Wait Y/n" he said softly. Then he kissed me. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. Did he think I wanted this?!? Cause he would have been wrong.

Dallys Pov:

Y/n didn't know, but I stayed on Duncan's street after she went inside. I didn't wanna risk her getting hurt. I saw Bob and his gang around the steps. Sh!t. I hope y/n isn't out yet. Then I heard her voice. I had to go find her. When I walked up through their yard I saw her kissing that soc Duncan. Doesn't she know he could hurt her? Dumbass. 

Bob's gang went up to Duncan and started yelling at him for kissing Y/n. Bob grabbed her arm and put his blade next to her face. I needed to save her. Only because Darry wouldn't be happy if she was stabbed on my watch.

"Hey Bob, leave her be will ya? I'm worth your time more than she is." I said. Bob said "Fine have her back." I didn't think it would be that easy. Maybe that's because it wasn't. Bob pushed her down the steps and it looked like it hurt. She was unconscious. I rolled my eyes. Even though that dumbass girl kissed Duncan I still grabbed her to take her back home. 

~

We got home and honestly no one was surprised that the socs tried to hurt her. She was still unconscious so I set her on the couch.

She finally woke up and I headed out because all she was worried about was that stupid book report that she left at that stupid socs house.

A thank you would have been nice.

A/N: Lmk if you guys liked the different POV's or if you want it to stay just the regular one. Sorry for the short chapters but this one was kind of a filler.