Chapter 71: Destin Moon

Change of POV

I couldn't get the smell of her arousal out of my snout. I tried taking a shower, mingling with attractive werewolf and human females, and even burying my nose in dirty laundry—very dirty laundry. I had only used my pheromones at first to remind her to mind me. She had been rather dismissive and avoidant, and I didn't like it. Doing it in front of that vampire guard should have added just the right amount of humiliation to keep her in line, but she dared to speak to me like I was some disobedient child or a common beta. The rage I felt was only tempered by the presence of the princess.

She dismissed me and chastised me, but I was the master here. I was the Destin Moon, and she was but a human who happened to get ahold of some magic. All this treatment from Hendrix and the princesses were getting to her head, and I needed to sort her out before she became a real nuisance. I spent the first hour contemplating all the ways I could put her in her place, but my thoughts kept turning... sexual.

A day without food turned into her being forced to feed from my cock. The thought of her warm mouth pursing around my length sent a shiver of excitement through me. Being locked into a dark room with scary albeit harmless creatures turned into blindfolding her and covering her with vibrators. I could still imagine her whimpers and pants at the possible onslaught. Even a simple verbal warning morphed into edging her until she begged for forgiveness. And God, how I wanted to see her beg. I shook my head. The scent that lingered no matter what I did was corrupting my thoughts. This was a serious problem, and my addled brain kept thinking of punishments that would actually be pleasurable.

I gave a frustrated sigh as I laid out in my armchair. This must be due to being abstinent since our last meeting at Hendrix's. It wasn't that I couldn't get tail, again, I was fucking Destin Moon! I just hadn't thought much about it. At least not until she waltzed in here with her stupid virgin scent and defiant eyes. Now it was all I could think about, but only with her. I even foolishly waited for her arrival in my beastly form like some needy pup.

I groaned and pressed my fingers into my forehead. What was wrong with me? Sure, werewolves were monogamous and mated for life, but that was when we chose our mate. It was never like those Wattpad stories where it was love at first sight or sniff kind of crap. There was no Moon Goddess who chose our destined partners. It was romantic as hell, and it would make life so much easier, but no. We had to date.

The first step would be to mingle and get accustomed to each other's scent. When we wanted to go the next step, we would introduce our beasts to one another and maybe have a playful romp while we were at it. Then we would howl at the moon together to test our magical prowess and strength. Only after we passed all these stages would we mark one another and become mates. During all the stages before then we could be mingling or testing relationships with any number of she or he wolves. The monogamy only set in after the marking, so why was I so single-minded when it came to this human brat.

An annoying high-pitched beeping started to raise in volume on my phone. I grabbed the offending box and silenced its squealing. The human's time with Princess Serena was up, and I still hadn't decided how I wanted to handle her disobedience. I could always use my pheromones on her again, but it lacked creativity. Maybe I should give her a bit of a scare? Show some fangs. Make it clear that I could snap her small neck with the smallest of effort. Maybe a well-placed nip... Or I could nibble and lick every part of her—There I go again!

I left my room and decided to see where things went. It could be that my verbal warning in the elevator was enough to shut that uppity mouth of hers. If she insists on opening it, I can always fill it with something—Damn it! I had to lay someone once the human left. I was acting far too thirsty for my liking.