To Be Continued...

According to the votes, the winning cover art will be... B!

Thank you so much for your feedback and the positive comments and messages

Thank you so much for your feedback and the positive comments and messages. Below is the synopsis for what happened in this last book, Only Human: Angels and Demons. If you would like a reminder of what happened in the first book, a synopsis is provided on the last chapter of Only Human: Monsters and Men as well.

I apologize for the long summary, but a lot happened in this last book. I only have more planned for the next. The first chapter of Only Human: Before and After will be posted this Friday, November 10th, 2023.  Until then!

-Lucinda Croft

                June Jackson enjoyed her relaxing week of very little vampire or werewolf contact while on menstruation, but all good things must come to an end. Almost immediately afterwards Hendrix convinced June to lose her virginity to him, all with the promise that without her virgin scent she would stop attracting so much attention. She begrudgingly went along with it, but immediately regretted it when they both realized that her scent of purity was still there.

That same day both Destin Moon and Princess Katherine decided to pay a surprise visit to both work out how to move forward with June's music career and uphold the magical contract Destin had Hendrix sign. Destin also brought along a surprise guest, Princess Serena, one of the werewolves' royal line. At first appearance, she seemed mature, collected, and exuded power and poise. She was a werewolf of few words, but behind closed doors she revealed her true personality to June. She was a lover of cute things and June was the next cute thing she wanted to add to her collection. The two made a secret deal where June would get vocal lessons from her in exchange for some quality bonding time with Serena.

The meeting finished with Princess Katherine showing-off the Persona-Maker, which allowed June to parade around as a white werewolf for her future performances. June visited with Cenderion afterwards where he discovered she had been deflowered and comforted her while offering an alternate solution to her troubling virgin scent. The peace was soon cut short when, with Hendrix's invitation, Terris and Jimmy appeared at the estate.

These vampires from her past recognized June and desired enacting some small revenge for her escapade at the market. Wanting to protect her Angel's Heart saplings from the sketchy Terris, June stood up to the man which gave him enough reason to lash out. On his order, Jimmy swiftly broke her arm and Cenderion was incensed. The dryads Birch and Peony tended to June, while Cenderion restrained the two aggressors and broke every bone in Jimmy's body. Jimmy was only spared from death when Hendrix stepped in to intervene. He made Terris pay for his wrongdoings by ensuring a meeting with an elf from Alturess, and Jimmy paid by unwillingly becoming June's personal body guard.

After being bandaged and cleared to leave the dryad's care, June attended a dinner with Katherine, Eliza, Hendrix, and Hendrix's elf inventor Ulysses. The red-haired Ulysses only showed distaste for the human June, but she was too drunk to take notice. She was so drunk that, in the privacy of Hendrix's room, she threw herself onto Hendrix for a kiss leaving him confused and flustered.