Chapter 1: Green Bean Porridge and Pumpkin Balls

The year is Ephemeris 5020. In the Huanuo Empire Star.

Someday in early July.

Ling Yaoyao was awakened by an intelligent maid robot early in the morning. It reminded her that today is the day when her senior entrance exam results came out, and she can start applying for university and specify her major.

Last night, Ling Yaoyao slept in the virtual cabin. She stayed up late to play the mecha push tower battle game... She managed to get promoted from rookie bronze rank to silver rank...

Although her physical strength is bad, she has SS-level mental strength. However, she was only transmigrated to this world for a week, so she hadn't used it much. In order not to expose herself in front of the original owner's relatives and friends, she had to go to Star Network to explore the local custom and practice everything by herself.

Because she is going to apply for college, her parents, who are stationed in the military region, will be back today.

This will be Ling Yaoyao's first time facing her relatives in this world after she transmigrated.

After washing up slowly, Ling Yaoyao looked at the beautiful and unfamiliar face in the bathroom mirror.

The girl in the mirror has a cold and delicate face that is somewhat coquettishly beautiful.

This body has the genes of the Green Star plant people. Although her facial features have the appearance of Chinese people, her hair is light golden, and her beautiful peach eyes are dark with a hint of dark green luster. Her eyes are pure, clear, and mysteriously hooking.

Even in the interstellar era, when genetically optimized beauty is everywhere, this face is at the top level.

Ling Yaoyao touched her face narcissistically and sighed sadly, "It's a pity that she is a coquettish female antagonist, destined to be a dog..."

Originally, Ling Yaoyao was a senior graduate of a prestigious university on the 21st century Earth. With her Chinese language major, coupled with her four-year qualifications as a well-known food blogger, she got a job as an editor of a food magazine.

During her graduation trip, she chose to climb a certain famous mountain. On the steep side of the mountain, Ling Yaoyao fell off to save a little girl who stumbled and almost fell off the fence.

He is a tiger who pretends to be a pig. The heroine Su Qinghe is also very scheming and cannot be bullied. Had it not been for the female antagonist character with the same name as her, which is more beautiful than the heroine, Ling Yaoyao would never force herself to read the novel to the end.

But in this life, she has taken over the original owner's body. With her reliable parents and brother, the only thing she needs to do is to live well. Relying on knowing the plots in the novel, she could try to change the fate of the Ling family.

In the novel, Ling Yaoyao and the heroine fought for a man, and she ended up miserably. Ling Xuan, the Ling family's biggest reliance, was also devastated by a scheme, and the Ling family went into decline from then on.

Fortunately, Ling Yaoyao arrived at a good time. Everything in the story has just begun. The original body was only had a secret crush on Xiao Ming, the second prince of the Huanuo Empire, and had not made everyone aware of it.

She had not defied the heroine while pretending to be Xiao Ming's future girlfriend. She had not repeatedly provoked and made things difficult for the original heroine, Su Qinghe. To rewrite her destiny, she must make a completely different choice from the original owner!