Chapter 45: Mecha Fight Versus "Nikko"

On the Star Network, auxiliary therapists can drive mechas but mostly only use manual operation. Their mellow and peaceful mental tentacles are not suitable for controlling mechas for fierce battles.

The mecha battle platform normally has a novice protection mechanism in the Star Network, especially for novices with auxiliary therapist backgrounds.

However, high-level players like Ling Xuan has some privileges, such as a lifetime free luxury mecha training room.

For another example, the player could select an opponent from the battle list bound to the Ling Xuan's Mecha Training Room. No matter what level, you can randomly engage with top masters...

Although this opportunity is only once a day, it is also an excellent opportunity for many people who want to compete with real masters.

But for Ling Yaoyao, a rookie who didn't know these rules at all, it was a mistake...

The opponent that Ling Yaoyao was "lucky" enough to match randomly is the ninth place of the top 100 of the mecha battle platform, called "Nikko"...

He was a newcomer in the standings who would never take pity on a beauty. He likes to go the violent route.

Ling Yaoyao wouldn't be able to use any attacking techniques. She didn't even think about winning. She just wanted to train. In combat, you only need to be beaten to make progress!

Although she was psychologically prepared for a beating, when Ling Yaoyao saw the dazzling red S-class mecha called "Sunlight" and compared it to her gray and dingy B-class mecha B-XI... she involuntarily felt a strong sense of envy, jealousy, and hatred!

Even though she is a rookie and likely to be abused, she is not willing to let the other party win too easily!

After she thought of this, Ling Yaoyao used her SS-level mental power to manipulate the mecha. She turned around and fleed from her opponent!

The B-class mechs are very general in offensive and defensive capability, but they are good in lightness and agility. Combined with Ling Yaoyao's SS-class mental power control, it really runs smoothly!

Nikko's real aptitude is S plus spiritual power and SS physique. He is indeed slightly inferior to Ling Yaoyao in terms of spiritual power...

Also, his mech is a heavy-duty build that he has remodeled himself, with high attack and defense, but the speed is not good...

Nikko has always felt that speed is not an important factor in the mecha battle of Star Network. Anyway, no matter how slippery the opponent runs, sooner or later, they will still have to fight him. In many cases, his strength can completely take out the opponent, or as long as they get close to him, the opponent will never have the chance to escape.

B-XI mecha is just outside the range of his mecha's long-range attack!

Nikko calmed himself down from the initial anger. No matter how bad his "Sunlight" was, it is also an S-class mecha. The speed was slower than that of the same class, but it was more than enough to crush a B-class mecha!

The speed of the B-XI itself is absolutely impossible to achieve this level!

Unless... the other party uses her mental power to operate the mecha!

He thought this opponent was a rookie who couldn't do anything, but who knows that she is actually a spiritual master!

However, the mental power of the auxiliary therapist can only be used to accelerate the mecha at best. There is absolutely no chance she could win against a combatant.