Chapter 16: Brother's Gift

As a major general, Ling Xuan lived in a high-ranking officer's villa complex. It has a quiet environment and is big enough for a single family.

The Y-717 military asteroid has no shortage of space. The students had to live in an eight-person dormitory room just to cultivate a sense of teamwork and a sense of collective honor.

Ling Yaoyao was not used to living in an eight-person room. After all, she lived in a single dormitory during her previous life in middle school and university.

After seeing the environment in which Ling Xuan lived, she couldn't help but envy and hate!

Spacious, bright, concise, and atmospheric four rooms and two halls! The master bedroom, the guest room originally reserved for the adjutant, the study room, the training room... even the kitchen is very large.

After they entered the house, Ling Yaoyao refused to get down and began to turn into a koala, holding Ling Xuan's neck sweetly and acting like a baby. "Brother, compared with our dormitory, your place is almost heavenly. I don't want to go back anymore. Can I live with you?"

Ling Xuan easily took off her small arms from his neck, threw her on the sofa, and ruthlessly refused. "No."

Ling Yaoyao was just dead angry. She thought that Ling Xuan was here to help her, but his instruction was even more psychotic and harsher than the instructor of the mecha department. Now that she was rejected, she was almost furious!

green fluorescence. It looks very beautiful.

This is also why Ling Xuan was particularly strict with the auxiliary therapy department and focused on Ling Yaoyao.

With Ling Yaoyao's personality, it is impossible to squeeze her limit and train herself that long without something she really cares about.

So this military training is a great opportunity.

Although the D-level physique does not affect their daily life, as an auxiliary therapist, Ling Yaoyao will often use mental energy to process food in the laboratory, which is also a physical task.

When Ling Yaoyao is promoted to a senior food assistant therapist, she would need to deal with advanced ingredients. Before her SS-level mental power was exhausted, her body might not be able to support it first.

More importantly, the physique is also closely related to the life span. Someone with a B-grade physique can live a few decades longer than someone with a D-grade physique.

Such a high-grade ingredient that can improve physical fitness is a very rare thing.

Ling Xuan was able to get this level-seven Biying fruit because he wasted a lot of effort and an astronomical number of credit points.

However, Ling Yaoyao couldn't think about so much information hidden behind a small fruit. There is only one thing she paid attention to. "Oh oh oh! I can grow taller after eating this!"

Ling Yaoyao reached out and took it to take a good look at this baby.

She doesn't know what is Biying fruit. But she only knows that this era's medicinal materials/food ingredients are divided into levels one to seven. Level seven is the highest level, and it rarely appears.

Ling Xuan took the fruit box far away so that she could not reach it and asked, "You have to make your own choice. Do you want to insist on the ultimate physical fitness training until you can upgrade to C-level?"