Chapter 27(2): Ling & Yao

In the original novel, the original owner's life experience was never revealed...

But in the end, when the Ling family was in trouble, the Wei family stretched out their hand and helped the Ling family, so even though the original owner became mad, Ling Xuan fell, and Ling Tianyue's mental domain collapsed... The Ling family just went into decline, but was not uprooted.

She tentatively asked Wei Yuan, "How did you discover that your sister was not dead? Has it been confirmed?"

Wei Yuan also wanted to prepare Ling Yaoyao.

The little girl is very clever. She should have understood his hint.

He looked at her, smiled gently, and said, "Because she looks like my little aunt 30 to 50%. My little aunt is also a high-level green star person, and she happens to be one too. Also, when I get along with her, I feel very familiar. Even her name is a bit of a coincidence—my uncle's name is Wei Ling, and my aunt's name is Qian Yao."

After a pause, Wei Yuan continued, "Also... she was in the chaotic star field area in Keila Star near Kanra Star when she had an accident."

'Wei Ling, Qian Yao...'

Scorpion." The reason was that my uncle Wei Ling led a team to intercept and disrupt their illegal arms smuggling transactions several times. They also captured the second head of the Red Scorpion, who is also the lover of the Red Scorpion leader. So the Red Scorpion leader sent someone to kidnap my little aunt and sister. He wanted to exchange my uncle's wife and daughter for his woman.

My uncle agreed. During the exchange, the red scorpion sent the escape pod where my little aunt was to the middle boundary line, and according to the agreement, my uncle also unlocked the locks of the second head of the red scorpion.

But Wei Yuan would rather not be the heir. He only hoped that his relatives would return safely.

When he spoke of those things in the past, Wei Yuan's voice was a little choked.

Ling Yaoyao didn't expect that her body had such an origin.

Wei Yuan didn't seem to know that she had that necklace. It must be Wei Ling and Qian Yao's personal love token, and Qian Yao put it on her.

However, Wei Yuan would not tell her this with his personality unless he has a great deal of certainty. The only final verification required is a blood relationship test.

Who knows if it's because "blood is thicker than water," when she heard about Wei Ling and Qian Yao in detail from Wei Yuan, tears filled her eyes uncontrollably.

Wei Yuan handed her a silk handkerchief, also adjusted his own emotions. "Little Yaoyao, even after you heard of these things, don't take it as a burden... If you really are... my uncle's child, I just hope that you can occasionally go back to see your grandparents and my parents. We will be very happy."

"Also, after this matter is confirmed, I will visit the Ling family's house officially in the name of the Wei family and negotiate with them." In the end, Wei Yuan asked for a piece of her hair. The purpose was self-explanatory.

If it wasn't for the necklace in her space button, Ling Yaoyao could still say that Wei Yuan might have made a mistake. But now, she had expected the result.

Ling Yaoyao didn't dislike a few more relatives.

However, with the situation of Wei's family, it is obvious that he hopes to recognize her as a family.