Chapter 55: Attracting the Male Protagonist's Attention

Erbai the cat and 012 the blood vine are different species. Their friendship is nothing more than friendship between foodies. Usually, they are the only two non-humans on the table, so they became friends... or rather, pet friends?

The two of them maintained communication and contact when living in different places thanks to the knowledge and guidance of Erbai, a high-IQ meow who has more experience in human life.

Alien animals and alien plants domesticated by humans are not as intelligent as humans, but they are also "low-intelligence non-human protected species." Their interaction with humans is much deeper than some relationships between humans. Some people may even fall in love with the exotic animals or plants they raise...

In order to do business with this unique group, the merchants have also worked hard. They have developed a wide range of touch-screen optical brains communication devices for exotic animals, exotic plants, or other exotic pets. The built-in application texts are very few, and the communication is mostly using patterns and voices. It is simple and easy to claw.

Alien animals can communicate with their owners through the optical brain, connect with other alien friends, watch pet cartoons, play pets' favorite mini-games, go to various pet learning classes, and even pet malls... as long as their accounts have enough credits!

Of course, the owner can use the communication device and their personal optical brain to bind with their pet's optical brain to monitor their pets' dynamics.

For example, as an alien plant, 012, has no sound. As an illiterate who just came out of the ravine, it can't read words either. It's difficult to use its optical brain to communicate with its friend, Erbai. But fortunately, the optical brain for pets has many vivid emoticons in the dialog box!

Ling Yaoyao secretly peeped into the screen of 012 and Erbai's chat interface several times, and she simply laughed!

The voice message sent by Erbai is a string of "meow meow meow" in different tones, and then emoji of all kinds of cat toys, dried fish or cat snacks it wants to eat, and the link to buy them... Erbai also strongly recommends a cartoon, "Meows Rule the Empire"!

The baby blood vine 012, who has just started to learn to use his pet light brain, is much more pitiful.

It could only send a bunch of emojis...

And the most frequently posted is an emoji of an interstellar plant with question marks on its face.

With its little friend, Erbai, 012's life suddenly became sophisticated. From only thinking about eating, drinking, sleeping, basking, taking a bath, and growing tall, it became an Internet-addicted baby...

However, its hobby of surfing the Internet still ranks behind the first few important things. 012 will definitely not delay its eating, beauty sleep, sunbathing, bathing, etc. time for surfing the Internet.

Every day at 8 o'clock in the evening, 012 will send Erbai an emoji of interstellar plant snoring with "Zzzz...", indicating that baby blood vine is going to sleep. It will hardly turn its communicator on anymore.

Unless Ling Yaoyao makes supper and wakes it up, then 012 will wake up to eat and play with her for a while.
W

ith its little friend, Erbai, 012's life suddenly became sophisticated. From only thinking about eating, drinking, sleeping, basking, taking a bath, and growing tall, it became an Internet-addicted baby...