Chapter 39: You Have To Remember To Miss Me

Ling Yaoyao, who could usually sleep in seconds, tossed and turned for a while before finally falling asleep.

In her sleep, she dreamed of Ling Xuan.

His dark and cold eyes looked at her faintly. His lips gently pressed her ears and asked, "Yaoyao, can I kiss you?"

She naturally said, "No!"

He asked again, "Can I kiss you?"

Ling Yaoyao: "No!!"

Ling Xuan was still asking, "Can I kiss..."

Ling Yaoyao was almost crazy. "No. How many times are you going to ask me?"

Ling Xuan pursed his lips. "Until you say I can."

Such an endless loop, what a terrible nightmare!

On the other side, Ling Xuan, who had insomnia for several days, fell asleep in a relaxed mood.

The little girl's heart is so soft. As long as he keeps guarding her and drives away all the suitors around her, she will come into his arms obediently one day.

She is not in his arms now, but she has lived in his heart.

In those days, his restlessness and sleeplessness were because he just moved his heart. He had crossed the boundary, he tasted a little sweet taste, and his desire had been hard to fulfill.

She is close at hand, but he can't ask for her heart.

He doesn't know when the little girl had become his beloved.

But for his beloved little girl, Ling Xuan has unlimited patience.

He would return all the itchiness she had brought him back one by one until she slowly fell in love with him.

It is indeed wonderful to press her under her body and kiss her thoroughly... But if he can get her response, make her ask for a kiss, and instead of cry and beg for mercy, she actually likes his touch... That would be even better.

Ling Xuan's dream naturally also contains his "little fairy," but compared to Ling Yaoyao's innocent dream, his dream is more indescribable...

'It is a dream worthy of expectation.' Ling Xuan thought after waking up.

However, in reality, he can't even touch her little hands... It's a bit miserable!

To make matters worse, Ling Xuan also received an emergency communication from Cheng Bin...

It was a follow-up mission to the X-312 he visited in a mission last time.

In one month, the new main battleship of the Grey Wolf Legion will be officially completed and put on a trial run. In order to ensure that the information is never exposed and the suspicious agent can be absolutely suppressed, planet X-312 has applied so Ling Xuan can stay on planet X-312 during this time.

Regarding this matter, the commander of the Grey Wolf Legion, Ling Tianyue's reply was to let Ling Xuan decide for himself.

If Ling Xuan does not have second-level mental damage, Ling Tianyue would definitely kick him out of the house.

But after all, Ling Xuan is his son... If Ling Xuan uses his mental power again during the period, it is likely to cause his mental domain to be more damaged and his mental strength level to drop.