Chapter 20: Field Survival Training

For the field survival training, the garrison of the Y-717 military asteroid sent battleships to the ecological nature areas in the southern hemisphere. There are woods, grasslands, swamps, lakes, rivers, deserts, mountains, glaciers, etc. For each group, the landing locations are random.

Each team is equipped with one of the simplest light-powered military speed vehicles.

Each also handed a wristwatch-style temporary communicator, which also doubled as a navigator, a recorder and an alarm.

Combatants can also choose to have a saber or an energy gun.

The captain of each team also received a small one-cubic-meter space button. It contains the necessary equipment for life in the wild, such as luminous energy stones, tents, sleeping bags, water filters, military kettles, and so on.

Because Ling Yaoyao is a food assistant, in addition to a standard pot, a simple grill, and simple seasonings, she can also choose some kitchen utensils and any other seasonings.

Ling Yaoyao unceremoniously selected a lot, even ordered two more pots. Even the soldier in charge of the distribution could not help but ask strangely, "You want so many. Can you use it?"

Ling Yaoyao was very surprised but said casually, "I don't need to carry it anyway!"

read all non-top secret materials).

About the last item, Ling Yaoyao is somewhat interested. It just so happened that her teammates also took a fancy to the other three items. Each one seemed confident to take the first place.

In her team, Ling Yaoyao only knows one person, Qiao Mingyao. He is from the mecha Department, with SS-level mental power, S plus physique, 185cm, and the reward he wants is to be exempted from class.

The captain of the team is Wei Yuan from the battle command department. He looks very gentle and handsome. He is Qiao Mingyao's cousin and the son of General Wei Heng, commander of the Thorns Legion. He has SS mental strength, an A-level physique, 188cm, and the reward he wants is to stay in the villa.

There is also a very handsome girl named Ye Xi with neat short hair. She is also from the mecha department.

Although she is a commoner, she has very good close-range combat skills. She is Qiao Mingyao's high school classmate, with S-level mental power, S-level Physique, 178cm tall, and she wants the S-class mecha.

Uh...

Their height is listed... to substantially show how much Ling Yaoyao looks like as a 163cm white and tender, soft little sister...

Ling Yaoyao suddenly understood the original owner a little bit. Why she likes to put on strong makeup and must wear 7cm high-heeled shoes every time, so although there are many handsome men and beauties in the interstellar era, she can still be comparable.

The team led by Wei Yuan can be said to be at the top level of beauty.

They have the battle department's school grass (Wei Yuan), the mecha department's school grass (Ye Xi), the mecha department's school flower (Qiao Mingyao), and the food auxiliary therapy department's school flower (Ling Yaoyao).

him/her. Because you will fall in love with me within the next three days!"

Just listening to Ye Xi's words, you will feel that this person is so narcissistic and awkward. But when you see her angular and handsome face, sharp and beautiful phoenix eyes, you will feel that she is super charming and attractive. She is not annoying at all.