Chapter 51: Ready to Visit the Wei Family

Lately, Ling Yaoyao has insisted on updating the "Ancient Chinese" food teaching video on Weibo every day. She also synchronized it with "Ancient Chinese Gourmet House" to update new virtual supplementary food on the Star Network. No one doubts Ling Yaoyao is "Eleven" anymore.

On the school forum of Huanuo First Military Academy, on the post that originally questioned if Ling Yaoyao's "Beijing Roast Duck" plagiarized "Eleven," the wind has changed drastically. Many people have found Ling Yaoyao's Weibo and Star Network's shopping platform store because of that post. Instead, they became her fans.

Unknowingly, Ling Yaoyao, who has always been labeled as "rich people's daughter" and "fashion blogger," in the eyes of the public has turned into "Ancient Chinese food blogger." Her fans changed from in the original tens of thousands into hundreds of thousands.

Nowadays, not only the freshmen of the Food Therapy Department of Huanuo First Military Academy like to study ancient Chinese cuisine. Younger food assistant therapists in the entire Huanuo Empire have started to study ancient Chinese cuisine.

Many freshmen from the Department of Food Therapy have come to ask Ling Yaoyao if they can use the dishes she taught in her instructional video to participate in the "New Students Cup."

Of course, Ling Yaoyao didn't mind. Since she has made the recipes public, she is hoping to spread ancient Chinese cuisine. In fact, she is actually very happy.

progress. He often let her do her main tasks by herself, and he occasionally took a look at the finished product. At times, he would try the food and point out where some deficiencies and areas need improvement. However, Ling Yaoyao can find him at any time when she encounters difficult problems.

Therefore, it is indispensable to learn by communicating with Cai Mubai and Ran Ning.

effect is a bit poor, her cooking level gradually improves and is no longer unpalatable. It can barely reach the level of intelligence robot's standards.

As for the rest of the class, many are learning Ling Yaoyao's style. Although they are not up to the level of intelligent robots, at least they are no longer cooking dark cuisine.

to the total number of votes obtained by the entries. The top ones can win the attention of more audiences and judges.

Ling Yaoyao is also in the limelight. Since everyone is paying attention to her, she has to win first place in the supplementary food group of the "New Students Cup" supplementary therapy competition. She had to become a direct disciple of Mr. Cai by virtue of her strength. Whether it was the preliminary round or the semi-finals, she didn't want anyone to be more popular than her. She wanted to be the first!

In order to avoid the embarrassment that her cooking might not be as good as the latecomers of ancient Chinese cooking, Ling Yaoyao decided to make dishes that she hadn't cooked in public before.

After careful consideration and selection, Ling Yaoyao finally decided on the dishes.

For the soup, she decided on Caterpillar Fungus and Ginseng Chicken Soup. For the main course, she will make a Seafood Spicy Hot Pot. The Side Dish is a Boiled Cabbage, the Staple Food is Claypot Rice, and the Dessert is a Mango and Pomelo Nectar.

Caterpillar Fungus and Ginseng Chicken Soup is a warming and nourishing medicinal meal. The soup is clear in color, mellow and delicious.