Chapter 2: Brother Eats Her Leftovers

I This time Ling Xuan returned to the Imperial Capital because he had a mission, but he had already completed it.

He hadn't closed his eyes for three or four days, and during this time, he was only eating nutrient solution and compressed food. As soon as he went home, he just wanted to take a good bath and sleep.

Unexpectedly, as he entered the door, some crispy fried pumpkin balls and refreshing mung bean porridge were waiting for him. There was also a stronger food aroma from the kitchen.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't dare to claim that all this was done by his own arrogant and self-willed little sister, who only paid attention to all kinds of fashion luxury goods and had no common sense of life.

Moreover, at the moment this little girl is not afraid of him, her big brother, who was "very fierce and terrifying" in her eyes! She also praised him as "cute"?!

...This word doesn't match him at all.

However, the little girl's joy when she saw him gave him a good feeling of going home.

Therefore, when the smart maid robot brought the tray back to the kitchen, only half of the fried pumpkin balls were left, and the green bean porridge was gone.

Ling Yaoyao pursed her mouth and smiled. It seems that the god of war brother recognized her craftsmanship!

Seeing that it was almost noon, Ling Yaoyao quickly prepared the hot and sour potato shreds and green sprouts soup. Then she put several other dishes on the plate and put them in the keeping-warm incubator.

Then she planned to go back to her room and take a shower.

She smells like food. No wonder when she pulled her brother's arms, he twitched in disgust!

Other than cooking, people also have to be fragrant and beautiful to act cute with their parents and brother and achieve their goals!

When passing by the living room, Ling Xuan was not there, so he probably had returned to his room. Ling Yaoyao ordered Amber, the smart housekeeper, to bring snacks and two drinks when her parents came back.

Ling Yaoyao took a quick shower and changed into a turquoise sleeveless dress. Her hair was braided into two loose braids that hung down to her chest.

Eighteen years old is the most beautiful age for a girl. Her appearance is very outstanding. Even if she does not use any makeup, she is also extremely beautiful and looks very fresh and charming!

Ling Yaoyao blew a kiss at herself in the mirror.

The intelligent voice reminder system in the room rang to inform her that Ling Tianyue and Shen Yunjin were back.

She opened the door and rushed downstairs like a gust of wind.

Unexpectedly, when she reached the top of the stairs, Ling Xuan also happened to walk down from the fourth floor.

Ling Yaoyao, who was running too fast, couldn't hold her foot and was about to hit him. She yelled, "Brother, catch catch catch--"

Ling Xuan took a step back very quickly and grabbed the girl's thin shoulder with one hand. The other hand held Ling Yaoyao's side to prevent her from falling down the stairs.