Chapter 57: More Than Siblings, Less Than Lovers

A few days ago, on the day Ling Yaoyao just finished talking with Nikko.

After Erbai had two beautiful meals in a row, it also had a small food box full of crispy fried dried fish to bring home.

Because he was too satisfied, the high and mighty cat, Erbai, blew a kiss to Ling Yaoyao with its meow claw. It looked super cute!

It provoked Ling Yaoyao's inner fluffy fan. She picked up Erbai for another good rub and personally delivered Erbai to the speeding car driven by the robot butler.

Erbai's heart is crazy. This Lord Meow's hairstyle has been messed up, okay? But in order to continue to eat next time, it can only bear it!

After sending Erbai away, 012, who invited Erbai over as a guest, was a little unhappy.

It aggrievedly said, "Master, after Erbai came, you don't love me anymore. You always touch Erbai... A lot more than you touch me... Is it because I am getting bigger and bigger, I am not cute anymore?"

The blood vine, 012, has been eating very well recently, and its figure has risen a lot. Its height is already more than one meter tall. If it continues to grow like this, it can't even follow Ling Yaoyao as a belt and go out in the future.

At present, 012 can't shrink its body arbitrarily. Otherwise, it will affect its own advancement of body development. Only when it completely evolves to level 5, which is when it is four or five meters in height, can it control its body shape and return to a mini size of about fifty centimeters.

In order to express its little emotions more vividly, 012 even learned to give an example. "Master, think about it. If your master is very close to other people's sisters, or if he hugged and lifted others to his arm, will you be happy?"

From the perspective of 012, human beings have many identities. Even though 012 doesn't understand a lot of things, it knows that Ling Yaoyao is the "sister" of her owner!

When Ling Yaoyao imagined that Ling Xuan would hug any other woman and lift her high... Fuck, then she would have to shoot him to a cliff with a particle cannon. She would never get close to him again in the future!

It turns out that her possessive desire for Ling Xuan has reached this point? She almost completely regarded him as her... private property.

However, she and Ling Xuan's situation is completely different!

However, 012 probably cannot correctly distinguish the relationship between "pet," "brother and sister," and "lovers."

Ling Yaoyao soothed her own spirit and said to 012, "If you don't like me being too close to Erbai, then I won't get close to him casually!"

Ling Yaoyao gently touched 012's branches and leaves and continued to explain, "I seldom get close to you because if I often touch you, I could easily break off your leaves. I will feel distressed. You see, Erbai's fur has fallen off, and I don't feel distressed at all! Besides, I didn't kiss Erbai. I only kiss you..."

Nonsense, how can a fluff ball like Erbai not shed hairs? Even if she didn't touch it at all, Erbai would shed too...

However, Ling Yaoyao also knew that what 012 wanted was her attention. It fears that it would "fall out of favor" because of Erbai.

With that said, Ling Yaoyao leaned forward and gently kissed the leaves of 012.

012 also knows that kissing is more intimate than touching and hugging. It is an intimacy that belongs only to the owner and the owner's baby pet...