Chapter 3: Brother's Brutal Threat

At this time, even Shen Yunjin had an opinion. "Yaoyao, if you want to chase a boy, it would be fine to cook for him once or twice. But if you want to cook him supplementary food every day... No, I don't agree!"

Admiral Ling shook his head. "Supplementary food and cooking, in general, requires a lot of trouble. Not only is it strenuous, but it is also a thankless task."

Although Ling's family's dad and mom were very satisfied with the meal, they are not happy that their spoiled daughter would ruin her hands to cook for other people's stinky boys every day.

Ling Xuan remembered that Shen Yunjin said that recently Ling Yaoyao loved dressing up. He recalled that he had only been home for two hours, but the little girl had changed two sets of clothes, even with different hairstyles... She loves beauty, but she bothered to cook herself! He was immediately certain that Ling Yaoyao must have a boy that she wanted to chase.

His face and voice became cold, just like a rigid and rigorous teacher, "You are still young. You are not allowed to fall in love before graduating from college!"

Ling Yaoyao did not expect that the whole family would strongly oppose her going to the food college!

the very unpopular food supplementary therapy department. It would reduce the chance of conflict with the original heroine, Su Qinghe, and completely rewrite her fate of coquettish cannon fodder.

This is an era of the division of labor between combatants and auxiliary therapists, and the two are interdependent.

The combatant's mental tentacles are sharp and good at fighting, but it is easy for them to fall into mental irritability. The combatants require a supplementary therapist to conduct mental counseling and comfort them regularly. Otherwise, they could become complete lunatics.

The mental tentacles of the auxiliary therapist are smooth and good for auxiliary treatment, but their physique is generally weak and requires the protection of the combatant. They also often require various medicines that nourish their body.

mental auxiliary therapist. Therefore, combatants mainly rely on indirect comfort to relieve their mental stress.

Among them, pharmacy assistant therapists are the most popular. All kinds of auxiliary drugs have a quick effects, slight side effects, and are easy to carry.

Music assistants are also very popular, especially those musicians who are good-looking and have strong mental power. Music therapy is slow, and the effect is weak, but it has no side effects.

Most homes and restaurants rely on robots for cooking in this era, and the taste is pretty good. The chef profession is very rare. All chefs trained in large families or restaurants will only work for their own families.

There are even fewer food assistants, and their status is still more embarrassing. It is difficult to guarantee the taste of foods made with mental energy. Usually, the food will be much worse than normal foods. The effect is very random, and sometimes the effect is comparable to the drugs made by the pharmacy assistants. Sometimes, the effect is not even comparable to music assistant therapy. The only advantage is that it can be stored and carried for a short time without side effects.

complex, it is difficult to control the auxiliary effect.

The "impurities" part of the food is also an important factor that constitutes its own taste. For example, if the impurities are removed in bitter gourd, only the bitterest part is left... It can't be called a normal food at all, and the resulting taste will be difficult to swallow.