Chapter 4: Stir-Fried Cucumber with Perilla

Ling Yaoyao returned to the room and was about to continue to lie down in the virtual cabin to become an internet addiction girl in the interstellar era. However, her wristwatch-type communicator on the table rang.

The smart assistant reminded her, "Master, it's your friend, Yan Yifei's video request. Will you connect?"

Ling Yaoyao was deeply impressed by this name. She arrived when the original owner died when playing on the air hoverboard, which this friend, Miss Yan Yifei, invited. Later, the original body suffered a heart shock and fell into a coma, and Yan Yifei also sent her back.

Compared with the Ling family's parents, who usually rely on video contact or meet her in the star network and spend very little time at home, or her eldest brother, who has very little voice communication and only goes home once in a few years, Yan Yifei is the original owner's best friend, the person who gets along with with the original body the most.

In "Legend of Huanuo," as a friend of the coquettish villainess Ling Yaoyao, Yan Yifei can only be regarded as a cannon fodder female supporting character.

Yan Yifei supported her on the surface, but she had been secretly in love with the third prince Xiao Zhen, but what Xiao Zhen liked was her friend Ling Yaoyao. Out of the girl's strong self-esteem, she didn't want to admit that she had lost to her friend. Yan Yifei kept hiding the matter well and never told anyone.

Ling family!

Because he was afraid that Ling Yaoyao and Xiao Zhen would marry and the entire Ling family would support Xiao Zhen's succession to the throne, the second prince Xiao Ming, cooperated with his rival, the first prince Xiao Rui, to deal with the Ling family together...

Ling Yaoyao recalled the way the original owner and Yan Yifei's silent ending of friendship and parting ways because of a man and then sighed.

Girl, if you like Xiao Zhen, go after him! Did you know that your reserved tweak indirectly caused the destruction of your good friend's family?!

In this life, she became Ling Yaoyao. In order to protect her parents and elder brother, who loved her, she must stay away from Xiao Ming and Xiao Zhen, these two great disasters.

And Yan Yifei, who has a crush on Xiao Zhen, she also plans to reduce contacts with her.

It wasn't until the intelligent assistant repeated the question that Ling Yaoyao answered: "Connect."

In the holographic projection, Yan Yifei's current appearance quickly appeared.

She is a pretty hot busty beauty with burgundy long wavy hair and bright facial features.

Yan Yifei wore a very sexy sports vest and short shorts, exposing large areas of her skin that had been lightly tanned by the sun. She sat on the sofa and ate fruit.

After several calls, the communication was finally connected. Yan Yifei questioned Ling Yaoyao like a machine gun. The same sentence was repeated over and over again. "Little girl, what are you up to? How dare you not take the communication from this Auntie?"

is indeed terrible! You were scolded again?!"

She immediately understood why her friend didn't answer her communication device and dressed up like a good girl.

Ling Yaoyao couldn't explain that it was inconvenient for her to cook and take a bath with the communication device on her wrist. She forgot to wear it after taking a shower because she didn't have anyone she wanted to contact in this era.