Chapter 54: Ling Yaoyao's Biggest Secret

Lu Lin was very efficient. The next morning, Ling Yaoyao received an encrypted information package called "Investigation Results" from an anonymous communication number. She needed to verify her fingerprint and scan her cornea to open it. After all that, there was a prompt to make sure to open it in a safe environment.

Ling Xuan's message also followed, "Just read and tell me what do you want to do. This matter involves your former friend and current friend. Remember that you are one of the contestants. Don't come out in person."

When Ling Yaoyao returned to the dormitory at noon, she opened the information package that Lu Lin had sent.

They found that Wu Lili cooperated with Yan Yifei to frame Su Qinghe.

Wu Lili's reasoning is easy to understand.

First, Wu Lili had become an enemy with Ling Yaoyao. Su Qinghe and Ling Yaoyao were close, and she could be considered Ling Yaoyao's friends. Second, Su Qinghe was actually quite close with Xiao Ming recently, and Wu Lili liked Xiao Ming.

Wu Lili couldn't deal with Ling Yaoyao, so she planned to use Su Qinghe to vent her anger.

Anyway, Su Qinghe's background was ordinary. Even if she was wronged, it would be difficult for her to avenge her grievances. Ling Yaoyao's attitude towards Su Qinghe was a little cold, and she shouldn't take revenge for a commoner like Su Qinghe.

What surprised Ling Yaoyao was that Yan Yifei was still involved in this matter!

It's no wonder that Su Qinghe's ranking, which should have been in the thousands at this moment, reached fifth...

In addition, they perfectly forged the evidence that it was Su Qinghe herself who faked the votes. Wu Lili could never do this alone.

Suppose it weren't for Lu Lin's sky-defying hacking technology, which is top-notch in the Huanuo Empire and better than the hackers Yan Yifei was using. In that case, she really couldn't get any evidence. Let alone found the secret that the Master behind the scenes is Yan Yifei.

After she got over her shock, Ling Yaoyao quickly understood the reason for Yan Yifei's participation.

In the original novel, Yan Yifei's often played the role of an adviser to the original Ling Yaoyao. She gave various bad ideas to teach the original owner how to deal with Su Qinghe and snatch Xiao Ming.

After all, as long as Ling Yaoyao and Xiao Ming are together, she won't rob Xiao Zhen from her!

Even if Ling Yaoyao couldn't catch up with Xiao Ming, after Xiao Zhen watched Ling Yaoyao's vicious and arrogant behavior, maybe he wouldn't like her anymore.

Yan Yifei likes Xiao Zhen. But because of her ambition and face, she never told the original owner. She hid her jealousy and kept pushing her friend into trouble.

After the original owner got over Xiao Ming and agreed to Xiao Zhen's marriage proposal, Yan Yifei did not communicate her feeling with the original owner as a friend but turned her face directly!

It can be seen that Yan Yifei is by no means a pure-hearted and broad-minded person.

But Yan Yifei was not too bad either. After all, she cared a little bit about old friendship. Yan Yifei had never thought of hurting Ling Yaoyao.