Chapter 49: The Two Shops

When Ling Xuan saw Cheng Bin and the meaningful teasing smile on his face, he wanted to punch him.

But when he saw the food box in Cheng Bin's hand, Ling Xuan's clenched fist had to loosen. He went straight to grab the food box in Cheng Bin's hand.

Ling Xuan had destroyed the furniture in the room. He had to sit on the floor, carefully open the packaging and take out the food boxes one by one.

The cool and handsome man with a cold face is sitting on the floor with a slight smile on his lips. He does not look like a maniac at all!

The doctor on the other side of the surveillance camera felt very strange. Doesn't he need to eat this supplementary food first? He just smelled and looked at it. How can it have a miraculous soothing effect?

Cheng Bin also leaned in. He took out a folding table and two folding chairs from his space button, assembled them, and placed them very quickly. Then, he took out two sets of tableware...

As soon as Ling Xuan saw the two sets of tableware, his eyes were cold. He said coldly towards Cheng Bin, "You! Get out!"

Cheng Bin: "I won't. Sister Yaoyao said that you couldn't finish eating so much by yourself. She asked me to help you eat a little!"

Hearing the "Sister Yaoyao," Ling Xuan put down the lunch box in his hand and gave Cheng Bin a sharp punch. Fortunately, Cheng Bin hid quickly and said very wittily, "I still have most of the food. If you beat me, then tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I won't give them to you!"

He finished speaking in one breath, without even stopping to take a breath!

Ling Xuan's fist stopped on the side of Cheng Bin's handsome face, and he coldly said, "Hand it over!"

Ling Yaoyao's food is a death-free gold medal. How could Cheng Bin be so stupid to take it out? "No way!"

The two were in a stalemate for a while. Ling Xuan thought that Cheng Bin still had a video record of his meeting with Yaoyao, so he didn't want to waste a bit of time because of this guy. He reluctantly retracted his hand and continued to open the lunch box.

According to Ling Yaoyao's instructions, Cheng Bin first brought out the "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall," which is said to have the best curative effect. He also took Yangzhou Egg Fried Rice and three other dishes that match well with meat and vegetables.

When the soup box containing the "Buddha Jumps Over the Wall" was opened, the whole room was full of tangy fragrance!

From the exquisite snacks made by Ling Yaoyao before, Cheng Bin knew that the girl's cooking skills should be very good. But he did not expect that the dishes that she made today were actually this fragrant, which made his index finger move and his mouth was coveting!

In order to chase the military doctor, Luo Wenhui, Cheng Bin is an unusual combatant who has learned cooking skills!

And after a long time of hard practice, from the initial dark cooking, now his cooking is no worse than intelligent robots.

When Luo Wenhui rejected him before, she said, "Unless you cook up to the level of a five-star chef, I can't be with you!"

Luo Wenhui said this was nothing more than being so annoyed because Cheng Bin ignored her refusal several times. Unexpectedly, Cheng Bin actually learned how to cook!