Chapter 43: Classroom Cooking Show

Xiao Ming wanted to check the "Xuan" identity information but found that the other party had the same SS-level identity authority as him so that he couldn't access his information.

However, as a prince from the royal family, Xiao Ming can also see the military logo on Ling Xuan's profile.

There are many capable people in the six major legions, and many people can win against him by talent and battle experience. However, there are not many people who can have a 99.999% winning rate...

Besides, although the appearance of that mecha is somewhat different from Ling Yun's appearance in reality, it is still 70-80% similar.

Many mechas resemble Ling Yun on the star network, but there is only one ancient God who can have such a winning rate—

Ling Xuan!

Xiao Ming was not someone who couldn't afford to lose, but he didn't expect that he could only hold on for thirty seconds in front of Ling Xuan.

In the first five minutes, Ling Xuan barely played at all.

little pain in his face. If "Eleven" is not Ling Yaoyao, how could he appear in Ling Xuan's co-pilot seat?

Once he accepted that "Eleven," the new generation of gourmet assistant therapists, is Ling Yaoyao, Xiao Ming suddenly felt that he could understand why Ling Yaoyao had such a change!

It turns out all this is because of him!

He responded to the girl "Wuli Kanhua" who publicly confessed to him on Weibo. Ling Yaoyao was jealous and asked someone to release the woman's illicit material.

After Xiao Ming confirmed that the black materials were indeed true, he black-listed the woman, but Ling Yaoyao, who usually harassed him every three minutes, disappeared!

It seems that she had been chasing after him, but she has not received many replies, so she changed her external image and made her efforts to make herself better inside...

Xiao Ming has to admit that Ling Yaoyao's transformation made him very interested.

This man's nature is like this. When a woman rushed to his door, he would dismiss her. Once she ignored him, he started to think that she was deliberately attracting him.

Xiao Ming didn't like Ling Yaoyao before. In addition to her thick makeup and arrogant personality, he also knew very well that his most valued opponent, the First Prince Xiao Rui, would never allow him to marry the Ling family.

For Xiao Ming, who has no advantage from his maternal family, it is best to find a secondary therapist who does not seem eye-catching but has a high spiritual match with him. She also has to be very good to him, not to attract too much attention from those people. So it is more convenient for him to develop his own power.

chef...

Could it be that she make these ingredients... torn apart to vent her dissatisfaction that she couldn't get him?

Xiao Ming suddenly felt that his heart was a bit... weirdly poked.

But before he achieved his great cause, it was indeed impossible to choose marriage completely according to his mind. He could only choose the most suitable one, but after he achieved his great cause...

He could get whomever he wanted. But who does he want?

Su Qinghe is really good, and Ling Yaoyao... looks cuter and cuter.