Chapter 38: Brother Xuan's Return

Ling Yaoyao didn't care much to talk to Ling Xuan and Wei Yuan, but luckily Ling Zhenghai called them over.

Ling Zhenghai smiled and said, "Little Yaoyao, this is your grandfather. Come and call him!"

Old man Wei looks like he is about fifty years old, with clear and dignified features. He is tall and thin, with a majestic temperament.

He saw Ling Yaoyao, his long-lost granddaughter, and his always majestic face softened a bit.

Ling Yaoyao walked over and greeted Grandpa Wei with a sweet and affectionate smile, "Hello, Grandpa!"

Grandpa Wei looked a little excited, "Okay, good!"

Then, he took out two red envelopes and handed them over, "Meeting ceremony!"

Even in the interstellar age, the custom of giving red envelopes to younger generations by elders has been handed down.

But it is not cash. Generally speaking, it is a bearer credit card. The amount in it varies. It can be used directly or transferred to your own account.

Ling Yaoyao saw the two red envelopes with a puzzled look, so Wei Chongshan explained, "The other one is from your grandmother. Her body is not very good in recent years, and she should not move, so she did not come today.."

As her elder gave her the red envelopes, Ling Yaoyao took the envelopes with both hands, showing a very happy expression, and asked a few questions about Granny Wei's physical condition.

When he spoke of his wife, Wei Chongshan's expression eased a little, "It's not a big problem. She has a genetic disease and needs to rest. She misses you very much. You can see her when you get home next time."

This is quite delicate. Grandpa Wei invited Ling Yaoyao back to the Wei family's house in disguise, but his words didn't mean to put pressure on her.

Ling Yaoyao generously agreed, "Okay, I would also like to see grandma too."

Then she explained with some shame that she had just eaten Biying fruit and currently has a great appetite. She planned to wait for a while before visiting the Wei family...

Speaking of this, the old man Ling couldn't help but ridicule her, "No wonder this girl has eaten a lot recently. Fortunately, our family is rich. If it's most people, I'm afraid they can't afford it!"

Ling Yaoyao suddenly refutes, "Grandpa! Can you save me some face in front of the grandpa I just recognized!"

Old man Wei laughed. "We are all your own family. What kind of face is there? Eat more!"

Then he looked at Ling Xuan approvingly and said to Ling Yaoyao, "You really have a good brother!"

Biying fruit is so rare, but Ling Xuan can get it for Ling Yaoyao. They heard that he also deliberately became an instructor of the auxiliary therapy department to personally trained the little girl's physique from D-level to C-level, just to achieve the best effect of taking Biying Fruit... Only a few brothers can do this for their sister.

Listening to Grandpa Wei's full praise of Ling Xuan, Ling Yaoyao secretly glared at him. Her little eyes seemed to say, 'Just because you were good to me, I won't forget the "bad" you did to me. I remember it clearly!

Ling Xuan felt his heart was scratched slightly by a cat's claw.

He curled the corners of his lips slightly and said lightly, "Since she called me brother, this is what I should do."