Chapter 36: Family Law

Shen Yunjin admits that she has always been very open-minded regarding her children's love issues.

If it weren't for the Xiao family, who are really inappropriate for their Ling family, she wouldn't even bother introducing someone to Ling Yaoyao.

Shen Yunjin originally thought that as long as Ling Yaoyao did not date a boy from the royal family, it should be fine.

But never expected that her son-in-law candidate is her own son!!!

Although Ling Yaoyao was not born to her, she had always regarded Ling Yaoyao as her biological daughter for so many years. Even though Ling Xuan did not violate the law, but he was perverse.

Not to mention, Yaoyao is also reluctant!

When it comes to the issue of her baby daughter been taken advantage of by some guy, and that guy is her own son, Shen Yunjin doesn't have to think about it. She must be biased towards her daughter!

However, as his mother, she could never break Ling Xuan's legs... Uh, in fact, even without her beating, the bastard had already tossed his own leg to a bloody pulp, even though this injury could have been completely avoided!

Before he knew that Wei Yuan was Yaoyao's blood-related brother, Ling Xuan thought that Yaoyao would be snatched away by the Wei family's kid. An S-level task that was supposed to be completed in two or three days was completed in half a day. He was injured, but he chose the fastest and most bumpy light-speed leap to come back.

Then he refused to enter the medical cabin, so she had to call Yaoyao back.

Before, Ling Xuan strongly stated that the Wei family could not take away their daughter. Now Shen Yunjin understood why Ling Xuan said "can't take her away" very surely...

In front of his mother, he said his legs didn't hurt. In front of Yaoyao, he started to say it hurts...

'F*ck, really shameless!'

In terms of "love sister," after Ling Xuan was tempted, compared with his father Ling Tianyue, it can be said that the student had surpassed the master!

If it hadn't been for her thought of coming to the surveillance room to spy on this time, with Ling Xuan's men sao personality, probably he would never tell her.

[T/N: Men sao means outwardly cold or indifferent, but deep and passionate inside.]

Yaoyao probably didn't dare to talk to her because she was afraid of her being sad and embarrassed.

Now that she accidentally discovered it, Shen Yunjin was at a loss as to how to deal with it.

If Ling Xuan didn't like something, he wouldn't touch it even if she spoke about it until she was tired.

On the contrary, if it was Ling Xuan's decision... It would be useless for her to say anything.

Shen Yunjin decided to pretend she didn't know first. She didn't want to put pressure on Yaoyao, and she didn't want to lose Yaoyao because of Ling Xuan's matter. Yaoyao might decide to return to the Wei family to get rid of Ling Xuan's entanglement.

Even if Yaoyao goes back to the Wei family, with Ling Xuan's temperament, he will definitely find ways to get her... and even marry her back more openly!